Thread: Mythic T17...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    Yes and no, those gloves and boots DON'T fit us , we don't need fancy pancy things

We need those lookalike gloves and boots
    T17 Mythic provides me with the feeling that Rogues are about to unleash some good old chemical warfare on the Iron Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkarus View Post
    Every set in this game is terrible since the Cataclysm, what really scares me is that some ppl like them...
    T12 H, Purple Dark Phoenix, is actually one of the best Rogue sets ever designed. Especially when paired with 2x H Alysrazor's Razors and Tabard of the Lightbringer, the set just looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Someone needs to explain the fucking scorpions on the green set!! Looks cheap. Sure they're venomous, but so are millions of other animals. They could have just stuck a duck on there and said deal with it.
    A venomous duck? What millions of other animals are as "tell tale" for poison as a scorpion. A snake maybe? Then again, could be a worm or a constrictor. A bit complaining for complaining sake if you ask me
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilate View Post
    T12 H, Purple Dark Phoenix, is actually one of the best Rogue sets ever designed. Especially when paired with 2x H Alysrazor's Razors and Tabard of the Lightbringer, the set just looks amazing.
    Both are subjective, we're all going to like different things. Also, race plays a major part in how sets look too. In my opinion worgens just look dumb in all of the rogue sets, it's why I wish they would just get rid of racials and allow us to play the race we feel looks the best.

That being said, T2 > T5 > T14, T2 just brings back so many memories.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    A venomous duck? What millions of other animals are as "tell tale" for poison as a scorpion. A snake maybe? Then again, could be a worm or a constrictor. A bit complaining for complaining sake if you ask me
    The point of the beta is to address concerns, if other people feel the same way they might be willing to change the set before it goes live. Personally I think the scorpions look off with that set, it should have been just a green filled liquid orb similar to T6 shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    Both are subjective, we're all going to like different things. Also, race plays a major part in how sets look too. In my opinion worgens just look dumb in all of the rogue sets, it's why I wish they would just get rid of racials and allow us to play the race we feel looks the best.

That being said, T2 > T5 > T14, T2 just brings back so many memories.

The point of the beta is to address concerns, if other people feel the same way they might be willing to change the set before it goes live. Personally I think the scorpions look off with that set, it should have been just a green filled liquid orb similar to T6 shoulders.
    As you said, art is subjective. I thought Heroic Dark Phoenix looked amazing on female Worgen. Some people like the look of T5, by I feel like it looks a tad tacky, especially with the hood.

Always felt like a mixture of Skeletor and Shredder to me.. my childhood!

Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    Always felt like a mixture of Skeletor and Shredder to me.. my childhood!
    Probably explains it. Was born in '92. The two series for each show ran during an odd time when I was too young for the first set and bordering on too old for the later set.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkarus View Post
    Every set in this game is terrible since the Cataclysm, what really scares me is that some ppl like them...
    You must be fearful of a lot of things in life then.
    Perfect example of why "community" forums are poisonous to the health of a development team. These developers are wasting hundreds of hours trying to stem the tide of incessant bitchery that would never, ever abate so long as these entitled, unfortunate human beings don't get their way.

High Overlord
    The T12 set is what got me into raiding. Not sure which set I like the best though. Think it might actually be the normal one. The white one they never implemented looks amazing as well.

Heroic one goes really good with the purple CM mount.

I actually really like the mythic set, definitely themes well with aassassination

The rest is gross

I LOVE T12, it has a venetian/jester feel to it, and the particle effects are amazing.

The CM gear is my current transmog because I can't get tired of the smoke pouring out of the facemask/shoulders, but if I do, it's back to T12.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    I disagree wholeheartedly. The rogue and Hunter soo gear are amazing. So is rogue tyrannical. dk malevolent is really good and so is warrior
    It depends a lot on what race/gender you play. SoO tier gear looks good/okay on for example an orc, but it absolutely stinks (own opinion) on a female human or night elf.
    since Cataclysm, most tier sets are i.m.o. catering more towards horde and male characters, characters who are bigger and look better in more rude gear.
    (bloodelves being an exception ofc)
    I am waiting for some human/elvish themed sets to be honest, and things that look better on female characters.
    Not to mention the weapons, which lately look like something thrown together by an orc with an IQ of 45 (ie a rude stick of metal, not even sharpened), and not like something sophisticated, detailed and like something that someone has put effort and time into.
    I am longing for some elvish themed dagger for example, something lean, polished and finished.
    People can be whoever they choose to be on the internet - It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

every time I see someone mentioning the word "rouge" I get the urge to say "yes, we are overpowdered"...

Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    Not to mention the weapons, which lately look like something thrown together by an orc with an IQ of 45 (ie a rude stick of metal, not even sharpened), and not like something sophisticated, detailed and like something that someone has put effort and time into.
    I am longing for some elvish themed dagger for example, something lean, polished and finished.
    Enchanted Shao-Tien Saber
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Knowing Celestalon, he both A) doesn't know and B) will nerf the spec until he figures it out while denying it ever happened.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=34952
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    not quite Batman

I am so glad that transmog exists.
    Ex-Rogue; Ex-Paladin
    Mastery will fix it.