Poll: What are your major foreign policy concerns?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

What are your most important foreign policy topics?

What foreign policy topics do you find the most important and/or interesting?

Unfortunately I could only include 15 poll options, so I had to leave out some important ones like Kosovo and Tibet.

10+ Year Old Account
    US overreaching military and offensive intelligence is my number one issue. Second would be in regards to the general political theatre in the Middle East and it is stability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    European federalism, Israel/Singapore/Taiwain NATO relations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Didn't you already make this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Containing French imperialist aggression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Containing French imperialist aggression.
    Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

first thing that came to mind was chinas housing bubble and its not even on the list.

The most important are trade regulations. Free trade is killing our jobs and sending them to places with cheap labor. I voted for Afghanistan/Pakistan since its the only place we're heavily involved in now. For the most part I think we should let other countries have it out and leave them alone until it actually affects regular Americans (not businesses, which if they are operating in a foreign country are probably multinationals and not really loyal to this country anyway). Its not our job to police the world, or at least get other countries to pull their weight.