Page 1 of 42
... LastLast

UKIP's election results is the light at the end of the tunnel for Europe.

I've expected to see more tumblr-level rage here.

What do you gentlemen have to say about our glorious savior Nigel Farage?
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I don't understand the picture. Does Poopscoop not realize that being pissed a certain person one is not a sweeping condemnation of democracy?
    I'm pretty sure he, as any intelligent individual, simply enjoys getting the most or tumblr SJWs and their sweet tears. When the euro elections results show that UKIP's success is even more evident, the internet will be overflowing with degenerate pro-stagnation tears.
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whoever thinks neofascists who seek to legalize rape, destroy the middle class, privatize everything, and are just in general giant dicks is a step forward, is a more than a little delusional.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The election results in which the Tories still have a majority?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Whoever thinks neofascists who seek to legalize rape, destroy the middle class, privatize everything, and are just in general giant dicks is a step forward, is a more than a little delusional.
    By 'legalizing rape' you surely mean Sweden-like policies of sucking every immigrant's black/brown cock and pretending to not notice that 70%+ of rapes and crimes are committed by those exact immigrants? Well, Nigel is totally against that, you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only the General Election result will effect the UK's place in the EU, and that isn't due for 12 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    well this thread will end well.

I dont know about UKIP to have an opinion althugh if they are compareable to the tea party... >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    By 'legalizing rape' you surely mean Sweden-like policies of sucking every immigrant's black/brown cock and pretending to not notice that 70%+ of rapes and crimes are committed by those exact immigrants? Well, Nigel is totally against that, you know.
    That didn't take long enough.
    Black Lives Matter

Straw man much?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    well this thread will end well.

I dont know about UKIP to have an opinion althugh if they are compareable to the tea party... >.<
    They sound WORSE than the Tea Party, which is the scary part. Hyper right wing nationalist neo fascists.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    That didn't take long enough.
    Mooneye would like her
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    lol, can't help but laugh at people who go all crazy on twitter etc about political stuff, always funny

They sound WORSE than the Tea Party, which is the scary part. Hyper right wing nationalist neo fascists.
    How would you know what they are like? You obviously haven't read a single piece of information, aside from those written by partisan morons and posted on the internet. I guess the unknown is scary for some people...

So... the tea party in general then?
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did something happen in GB?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Nah Green Bay is just business as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...esults-updated

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the UK Local Elections
    Last edited by Tragedia; 2014-05-23 at 03:23 AM. Reason: wrong link
    Black Lives Matter

10+ Year Old Account
    So UKIP took 68 seats out of what 2000?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the mid-term local council elections, where the sitting government traditionally takes a battering as everybody hates them.