Insane in the Membrane Question

If I obtain exalted on all the goblins and I obtain honored with the bloodsail on another character will I meet the requirements or does it have to be done all on one character?

Quote Originally Posted by Bmfstunner View Post
    If I obtain exalted on all the goblins and I obtain honored with the bloodsail on another character will I meet the requirements or does it have to be done all on one character?
    1 char.
    /10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    1 char.
    /10 chars
    1 char or 10 chars? WHICH IS IT?!

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

Quote Originally Posted by MCMXCIX View Post
    1 char or 10 chars? WHICH IS IT?!

1 character.

He then typed /10char because,to post, you need 10 characters in your post.

All reputations must be done on a single toon.
    You no longer need to have the goblin cities exalted at the same time as honored with bloodsail
    You can level either bloodsail to honored then grind the goblin reps second, or get all 4 goblin reps to exalted, then tank it by getting bloodsail rep to honored.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

It's recommended to grind Bloodsail to honored first though. Besides, there's achieves for having a lot of exalts and pumping up Steamwheedle to Exalted then tanking them will remove 4 from that.

Just a warning if you're starting, when I did this earlier in the expansion, I grinded Goblins to exalted first then tanked it grinding Bloodsail rep. The achievement didn't save the fact that I did Goblins first so I had to do Goblins again then open a ticket for a GM to grant me the achieve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginantonicus View Post
    1 character.

He then typed /10char because,to post, you need 10 characters in your post.
    Where as if he's just typed 1 character, it would have been long enough to suffice and less letters used. So unless he did it as some form of humour he wasted more time using shorter form.

Tanking goblin rep is harsh, I remember doing this when we found of Insane existed back in WotLK. Sucks to go from exalted to hated, then you have to go back to neutral to go to towns for quests/to not be attacked etc.

I remember the day I tanked it, my Nan died while I was killing goblins in Booty Bay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgtpeppr View Post
    Just a warning if you're starting, when I did this earlier in the expansion, I grinded Goblins to exalted first then tanked it grinding Bloodsail rep. The achievement didn't save the fact that I did Goblins first so I had to do Goblins again then open a ticket for a GM to grant me the achieve.
    That has been fixed now