<Eulogy-Illidan> 6/14 hm - 10M daytime LFM

Eulogy is a level 25 guild playing Horde side on Illidan Us PvP Server.

Currently 6/14H and more will come soon

Quick Information
    Server: Illidan(US)
    Raid days: Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday
    Raid times:
    U.S. Eastern - 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM
    U.S. Central - 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
    U.S. Mountain - 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
    U.S. Pacific - 11.30 AM - 2:30 PM
    Berlin, Rome, Stockholm - 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM
    Dublin, Edinburgh, London - 7:30 PM – 10:30 PM

Open positions:
    1 TANK
    1-2 Ranged DPS

Attendance Requirement: 80% minimum

About us
    We are a core group of EU/US off-time people focused on tackling endgame content. Our members range in age from 20-40 with a variety of personalities and backgrounds, although many are active duty US military posted overseas. Note: We prefer to recruit people on a permanent basis -- this means mature, stable people living in Europe, or longtime Nightshift people living in the US.

Attendance
    Since we are a tight knit roster, reliable attendance from all raiders is important. Raiders are not penalized for occasional absences, however they are expected to post any scheduled absences ahead of time.

Expectations
    Applicants should have a focus on continual improvement at the individual and raid level, and be able to use appropriate resources to research their class and raid role. Raiding from Europe on US servers does introduce additional technical hurdles such as latency, but it is expected that raiders have learned how to deal with that and still avoid standing in fires =).

Application Process
    In order to apply, register and fill out the application post found on our website.
    If your class isn't currently listed, but you are an EU/US off-time player and feel you are really good at your role, feel free to apply as well.

For more info: Lcbagna#1170

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a DK dps. I applied. I wouldn't mind being an alternate for your team, just looking for a home. I just transferred to Illidan.

toon name is Eo.
    Live Free...