Staff wielding ele shamans

This : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...56321?page=1#0

want to hear your opinions about it

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxin View Post
    This : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...56321?page=1#0

want to hear your opinions about it
    Tbh, who cares.

I think two handed maces look pretty cool, but I'm not running around asking them for ways to implement it.

Much bigger issues in WoW than people not being able to use their 'ideal' weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Tbh, who cares.

I think two handed maces look pretty cool, but I'm not running around asking them for ways to implement it.

Much bigger issues in WoW than people not being able to use their 'ideal' weapons.
    First of all if you don't see the difference between fixing staff problem and making two hand axes and maces viable.. wait nvm, you're just trolling

on one thing you are right tho, its minor issue, and that's the exact reason who I brought this subject up, it takes not much of an effort to fix it and it's way better feedback or request than "wow is broken" or "buff this nerf that" because it has no impact on gameplay and will not need other changes to game, just to balance things after implementing it.

You just need to understand by adjusting X spell on Y class, you suddenly buff or nerf all other classes from general perspective. And your bigger "issues of WOW" require big time, and WoD is quite promising at the moment, I think wow will head into right direction finally, (ccs, bigger healths, lower heals) and so on. but if you simply mean that something is too OP or UP, too hard or too easy, maybe its just you who's having issues, pvp is bad? there are players who manage to reach 3k rating. pve is bad? there are heroic Garrosh kills, if you can't succeed at what you want it doesn't mean game is bad. It means that you not that good at adapting, game isn't perfect, never was and will never be, and right now it's actually in a better state than 70% of past patches.

Usually I take criticism normally, especially when I ask about opinions myself, but that wasn't even near being constructive, you are just troll and after all if you don't care as you said, why you even bother replying?

Deleted
    My guild loves me, even when i'm using my pimpstick in raids.

Deleted
    Should definately be an alternative for using a staff. Wouldn't really be interesting if they just copy pasted armor to staves tho. Should be an alternative like I said. Such as, bonus HP or maybe magical resistance (as opposed to armor which is physical resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by earthan View Post
    Should definately be an alternative for using a staff. Wouldn't really be interesting if they just copy pasted armor to staves tho. Should be an alternative like I said. Such as, bonus HP or maybe magical resistance (as opposed to armor which is physical resistance.
    ^ Agreed sir

didn't happen when we had to use the legendary staff(BiS by miles) we had to take the armor loss or be 4k behind on dps, easy choice.

so i'd say its a complete waste of time and something blizzard will never do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by earthan View Post
    Diablo still suffers from this problem. It'd be a perfect world if I could transmog my Staff to a 2-H Mace, or Axe to a Sword. I currently use Sulfuras for transmog on my staff.

You're asking for the benefits of a shield without having to use a shield just because you prefer using a staff. Surely you understand that this is not a reasonable request.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slappyjoe View Post
    You're asking for the benefits of a shield without having to use a shield just because you prefer using a staff. Surely you understand that this is not a reasonable request.
    A main-hand/off-hand is better in almost every situation unless you really want that two-handed transmog. You're entitled to an additional enchantment, and shields add plenty of armour to boot. I think there needs to be some compensation; like 2H's getting a buffed version of the enchantment, or some other bonus to compensate for not having those effects.

Thing is, shaman are balanced around having a shield on as it is in PvP. There is ZERO bonus to having a staff over a 1h and shield, so why would it not be completely justified to have an armor buff that would bring you in line with having a shield on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not have the 2handers switch stats like armor is going to? So that sweet looking 2hander with the nice secondary stats with Str will just switch to Intel instead, and can be xmogged.

Don't see why not, would help out gearing in raids as that same 2h mace could be used by Druids then.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitheqt View Post
    A main-hand/off-hand is better in almost every situation unless you really want that two-handed transmog. You're entitled to an additional enchantment, and shields add plenty of armour to boot. I think there needs to be some compensation; like 2H's getting a buffed version of the enchantment, or some other bonus to compensate for not having those effects.
    Well then you would really need to nerf the droprate of staves and/or buff the droprate of onehanders and offhands.