Godzilla vs super hurudigon

after going to see the Godzilla movie today (the movie was pretty good] i started thinking could Godzilla stand up to super hurudigon. both are giant monsters who can breathe out deadly things.

Deleted
    good to know

Deleted
    super who?

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    super who?
    super hurudigon is that giant creature from dragon ball z wrath of the dragon but it is its second form with the wings

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arz53333 View Post
    super hurudigon is that giant creature from dragon ball z wrath of the dragon but it is its second form with the wings
    That show is stupidly over powered, when you have a main character that can blow up the moon by pointing his finger you know it is getting ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you mean Hirudegarn.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Well, considering Hirudegarn has the speed to outmaneuver a flying Super Saiyan, and he knocked out Mystic Gohan in one hit, imma go with him unless Godzilla is shown to be able to blow up the Sun or something in that movie. A casual punch from Mystic Gohan puts out well over 12 septillion tons of energy; enough to blow up the Earth more than 200 times over. Gohan couldn't even solo first form Hirudegarn; it took SS3 Goku draining his energy and using a variant of the Super Dragon Fist to bring him down.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Well, considering Hirudegarn has the speed to outmaneuver a flying Super Saiyan, and he knocked out Mystic Gohan in one hit, imma go with him unless Godzilla is shown to be able to blow up the Sun or something in that movie. A casual punch from Mystic Gohan puts out well over 12 septillion tons of energy; enough to blow up the Earth more than 200 times over. Gohan couldn't even solo first form Hirudegarn; it took SS3 Goku draining his energy and using a variant of the Super Dragon Fist to bring him down.
    godzilla hos destroyed a black hole

Quote Originally Posted by arz53333 View Post
    godzilla hos destroyed a black hole
    2014 Movie Godzilla is the one being discussed here, btw. If you want to make a thread discussing a different Godzilla vs a DBZ character, I'd post in it.