Search Patterns?

A friend of mine advised me, when I first got RoS, to get at least +25% movement speed from combined talents/equipment. I now know why. Trying to find stupid caves for bounties takes up 80% of the effort.

Does anyone have a specific search pattern they go through to find Cave of the Moon Clan for instance. Head straight for the center of the map and radial out? Skirt the outside of the map? Or zigzag?

I won't even bother asking about finding the second level of caves or Aranae in her cave. Because that seems totally random. At least with zone caves and cursed chests/shrines, they tend to be in the same general locations.

Any tips?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    for cave of the moon i've learned to just follow the road... before i reach the end of it, i'll have the yellow arrow to assist me.
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Deleted
    Saw this guide on diablofans some time ago. It sounds precisely what you're looking -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75cc4YRUhQ4

However, for some bounties, there just aren't any short cuts. Like the spider lair; it can be one of the four different directions that you must take to try find it. With caves it is a little bit easier, as many of them tend to start with single entrance tunnel and then make a full circle. If you recognize that the tunnel has branched and is beginning circle around, look for an intersection that has a tunnel leading off the circling tunnel.

That tunnel will likely lead you to the 2nd level.

Thanks guys. That's the kind of info I was looking for. I knew that even if everything is random there has to be some pattern that helps cut down the running.

It's very easy to find the entrances to dungeons once you know the areas they can spawn in. Blizzards idea of random isn't really too random :P