Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Erm, that's what "all-around" means, similar to how Druid will always be the best "all-around" class because it gives you literally every role in one class.

As for master of none, well, that's a bit debatable, plus they're a class.

Also, "Master of None" is really extreme for an extremely marginal DPS increase.

PS: With the added Stat Attunements, anyone with Multistrike or Mastery as their attunement will get more from the racial if they're Human.
    i meant that more from a lore perceptive.
    anyway i just noticed my alliance server is being connected so looks like i will be making another alliance mage.
    probably gnome or night elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    i meant that more from a lore perceptive.
    Oh, sorry, I thought we were still talking about stats.

And from a lore perspective, that's the definition of a Human. FTL also agrees, and I'd assume almost any game with multiple races where only ONE is "Humans" would do the same. Humans are the perfect "base" race.

Progression pre-nerfed: [T17] 6/7H; 0/10N

It might just be over representation due to most notable mage characters being human, but humans seem to be pretty high up there when it comes to being good mages when you take dalaran into consideration as well.
    "If you have to believe it on faith, you have no reason to believe it at all.” Aron Ra

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Oh, sorry, I thought we were still talking about stats.

And from a lore perspective, that's the definition of a Human. FTL also agrees, and I'd assume almost any game with multiple races where only ONE is "Humans" would do the same. Humans are the perfect "base" race.
    well anyway after much though. i will probably end up making a human and gnome mage.
    so that means 3 alliance mages for me.
    Draenei: fire
    Gnome: frost
    Human: arcane

The time has come to close this thread. What is the best atm is stated many times over and what is best in the expansion simply isn't known yet as there has been no balancing at all.

Thread Closed.