Mind harvest glyph > pull boss reset gg

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    What I posted on h2p:
    Just gonna say it. Thanks for all the continued work, I remember using your guides in Siege when I rerolled spriest and it helped me a lot. I also feel quite annoyed that people had to abuse you for knowledge when they could have just read your guides and pulled enough valuable information out of it to get started.

Reset boss with spectral guise? Or running out?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Spectral Guise does not remove combat, so just run out. The entire raid should do it, of course :P There may be other classes that can benefit from a reset, and often you reset on the first pull anyway if you've used Hero/BL on trash.

Deleted
    Cheers guys. I shall try to convince them to let me reset it I was also trying a couple of heroic pulls with AS, and frankly I think I'd do right around the same amount of damage, but I would absolutely hate if I got horrid RNG... I just cannot stand it for single target fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Spectral Guise does not remove combat, so just run out. The entire raid should do it, of course :P There may be other classes that can benefit from a reset, and often you reset on the first pull anyway if you've used Hero/BL on trash.
    You can reset bosses by using Fade in conjunction with Guise. 60% of the time it works every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazori View Post
    Just gonna say it. Thanks for all the continued work, I remember using your guides in Siege when I rerolled spriest and it helped me a lot. I also feel quite annoyed that people had to abuse you for knowledge when they could have just read your guides and pulled enough valuable information out of it to get started.
    Thanks! You'd be really surprised at how entitled people are was a pretty big eye opening experience. Kinda turned be off from helping a lot of people.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    Mind harvest glyph > pull boss reset gg
    ♪♪ my reset brings all the orbs to my bar ♪♪

15+ Year Old Account
    swear they did something to SG or the last 2 bosses I have been working on don't let you get out of there with orbs, Dogbender and Trainlord seem to always bash my head in even if I SG as last person up, didn't have this issue with the other 4 bosses b4 hand
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    swear they did something to SG or the last 2 bosses I have been working on don't let you get out of there with orbs, Dogbender and Trainlord seem to always bash my head in even if I SG as last person up, didn't have this issue with the other 4 bosses b4 hand
    Am I blanking or what the hell does SG mean.

Spectral Guise.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

15+ Year Old Account
    Spectral Guise
    Sig by Safhira