Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Food for thought, Blizzard has set a precedent where if enough players start wearing T16 over WoD pieces, they usually nerf the set bonus. (See: Fire 4-set.)
    You could use feral t13 2pc well into Throne of Thunder if I'm not mistaken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Food for thought, Blizzard has set a precedent where if enough players start wearing T16 over WoD pieces, they usually nerf the set bonus. (See: Fire 4-set.) It seems incredibly niche in Shadow's case, but I wouldn't put too much stock in its sustainability.

But yeah, if you're able to do more DPS with it, enjoy it while it's around. I'm 664 myself, well past the point where I'd be able to even test it.
    I wish I had the mythic pieces to test it but I didn't play WoW during entire SoO. I think it can be really strong on many fights in Highmaul from what I've seen and depending on the gear pieces you replace it can be competitive with 660 gear.

So basically, I almost need to be fully equipped with HM normal pieces just to replace those four pieces. Since I'm not currently in a raiding guild and I just pug it, it kinda sucks.

It's a bit messed up in my opinion - a old bonus set so strong that you need every slot with ~100 ilvl more just to change four pieces...

Well, thanks all for the answers for now, very much appreciated!

Deleted
    Just simulated my stat scaling with simcraft, got this result:

Any idea why there is a bump in the haste scaling at like +850/900 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vallelol View Post
    Just simulated my stat scaling with simcraft, got this result:

Any idea why there is a bump in the haste scaling at like +850/900 ?
    850 is gcd cap while under bloodlust (15% when not)

so it seems they nerfed the flamethrower stopcasting macros as well as how insanity gets calculated while standing in mind fungus last night - at least on heroic.

How do we 5-orb dotweave during bloodlust/pi? My dots usually have 5-10s left of their duration by the time I MS normally. I guess I could save a couple of seconds by SW:P-VT-MB5 but is there anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    How do we 5-orb dotweave during bloodlust/pi? My dots usually have 5-10s left of their duration by the time I MS normally. I guess I could save a couple of seconds by SW:P-VT-MB5 but is there anything else?
    I don't use Dotweave during BL but I have no idea if it is the right thing to do tbh.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I don't use Dotweave during BL but I have no idea if it is the right thing to do tbh.
    I Dont feel any problem during Bloodlust.

SW:P -> VT -> MB -> DP-> Insainity 2-3x -> MB -> DP -> Insanity 2-3x -> MB -> MS MS MS MB

Its just about clipping.

Anyone else feels VEnt fells kind of strange on a 2 dummy fight ? It can easily drop off if you would have 2 move and it always feels stressfull having to switch with only a few seconds between the DoT dropping off. I personaly dont like the playstyle 2 much. I woudl reather like a 60 sec buff to our other two DoT´s instead!
    Last edited by mmoc5f5f54ff7d; 2014-12-19 at 11:47 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    sub 20% I'm a little lost too, do we not wanna dot as it nerfs our SW D ? I have been trying to time it so my dp goes up while I'm using mb and x2 death so I don't have to kill the DP with a spike.

Our dmg thought in the 20% range is nuts.
    Sig by Safhira

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    sub 20% I'm a little lost too, do we not wanna dot as it nerfs our SW D ? I have been trying to time it so my dp goes up while I'm using mb and x2 death so I don't have to kill the DP with a spike.

Our dmg thought in the 20% range is nuts.
    I usually just spam SW, MB on CD and use DP whenever possible, filling gaps with Insanity

15+ Year Old Account
    so not banking the 5 orbs ? just as soon as you hit 3 dp and sw:i then mb/ deathx2 and repeat, will give it a go
    Sig by Safhira

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    You do NOT want to put SWP /VT up on targets < 20%.
    Also, you won't have time for spikes.

Anyone else feels VEnt fells kind of strange on a 2 dummy fight ? It can easily drop off if you would have 2 move and it always feels stressfull having to switch with only a few seconds between the DoT dropping off. I personaly dont like the playstyle 2 much. I woudl reather like a 60 sec buff to our other two DoT´s instead!

Don't spec VEnt. It's horrible and I don't think Blizzard will fix it. Expect the talent to be redesigned in 7.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltshak3r View Post
    I Dont feel any problem during Bloodlust.

SW:P -> VT -> MB -> DP-> Insainity 2-3x -> MB -> DP -> Insanity 2-3x -> MB -> MS MS MS MB

Its just about clipping.

How have your dots fallen off with your first mind spike? Or are you delaying your MBs?

Hello, I'm quite geared as you can see by the link I'm about to give but with SLIGHT movement and myself having to soak bounding cleave <30% (I disperse) I think I did good DPS. I do not dot at 20% on butcher and make sure that if I am not casting MB or SW it's Insanity. However if I have time to dot the boss up just before the execute phase begins I will do it, and then just let it fall off after. Hope this helps.

Soulyouth, I loved your tweet yesterday! :P
    The tears shared on forums could be better used to solve world hunger.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bbles/advanced

15+ Year Old Account
    FK me dude, your ilvl is nuts.

But yeh I wasn't sure about it,I figured I should stop dotweaving once I hit execute but wanted to ask to be sure, thanks for the info.
    Are you also running SW D glyph on the movement heavy stuff ? I tried it on Imp it seemed to help with all the movement I just need to make a aura for it to light up sub 20% as I potatoed and wasn't using on cd with the glyph.

Gratz on the Mythic Imp kill dude.
    Sig by Safhira

7+ Year Old Account
    I need a clarification about DoT weaving. The rotation goes as follows: MB(4th orb) > MS > MS > SW:P > MB(5th orb) > VT > DP > MFI > MB(3rd orb) > MFI > MFI > DP > MB > MFI > MFI > MFI > MB > MS spam

Everything is clear beside last part, how on earth am I supposed to use three insanities after single DP? Also during those three channels my mind blast comes off CD, shouldn't that be prioritized?

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Everything is clear beside last part, how on earth am I supposed to use three insanities after single DP? Also during those three channels my mind blast comes off CD, shouldn't that be prioritized?
    Most DoTWeaving guides are GCD based. Each ability is what you should be doing on one single GCD. So MFI > MFI > MFI means you use Insanity for 3 GCDs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks that explains everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I need a clarification about DoT weaving. The rotation goes as follows: MB(4th orb) > MS > MS > SW:P > MB(5th orb) > VT > DP > MFI > MB(3rd orb) > MFI > MFI > DP > MB > MFI > MFI > MFI > MB > MS spam

My understanding is in the 4th orb you cast sd: p and then vt followed by mb dp etc. So your dots get full usage, I definitely got more dps doing dots after the 4th orb on dummy. I'm no pro though so could be wrong but if you VT after dp you're wasting mfi time and you'll wipe VT with your first ms
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2014-12-19 at 06:33 PM.