Quote Originally Posted by Vained View Post
    I'm pretty sure 6.1 is gonna be released before BRF mythic anyway.
    We can hope but there's no guarantee the changes will come in time. The devs could give a fuck if we look like shit for a few weeks, so even though the changes are slated, I doubt their top priority is making sure class balance is equal at the beginning of Mythic BRF progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    Because these changes are for patch 6.1 and brf releases before 6.1??????????????
    They said they were not dependant of each other, basically it sums up to be if we break something we can delay it by a week which will not affect you being able to do BRF heroic/normal.

The recent build was really small in terms of number of changes, so heroic or mythic week for patch seems kinda likely especially with the tier set bonus changes as well.. you can probably expect 1-2 quick ptr build updates to fix the blood elf models and bugs but that will probably be it after that. This patch is relatively small overall and the ptr has been up 3 weeks now, with a patch like this it usually stays up around 4 and no longer unless there is major bugs.

Also side note, SA damage still doesn't work on ptr with AS guess another ptr patch is almost a given.
    Last edited by Fleuria; 2015-01-30 at 10:53 AM.

Really think 6.1 will come, at least before mythic.

There are so many changes here for every class and spec that this would screw progression all over if they try it to release it midway through mythic, and there is no way this patch is a month or two off from release at this point either.

Deleted
    I assume 6.1 will be released the exact same date as mythic because introducing a large balance patch in the case of 6.1 is a problem during a mythic progression race.

I've found these guys to be pretty good albeit only for heroic and normal content and while not as indepth or casually discussed as fatboss is, they are clear and concise and very ideal for normal and heroic.

https://www.youtube.com/user/losgamingshow/videos

Deleted
    For Normal and Heroic the tuning isn't that important for most of us but for a lot of casuals that is the content they'll play. Interestingly, almost nobody gets nerfed in 6.1. Its almost only buffs. And its OK to buff during Mythic progression, but nerfing sucks. You can always buff afterwards, but nerfing makes playing field unequal. Ideally though, 6.1 should be ready when BRF Mythic opens.

The most important thing : How does insanity sear look ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    It looks pretty good but Barcode from Duality was using mind bender on Darmac and still doing like 43-47k aoe with AS and this is with out SA actually doing damage like its meant to. SA still doesn't work in the current build.

Ah i meant visually But thanks anyway =)

Homophobia is so gay.

Ah i meant visually But thanks anyway =)
    Oh it looks no different, confused me sometimes if I was even casting it.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    Oh it looks no different, confused me sometimes if I was even casting it.
    This is correct Mind Sear has the same visual when using Insanity, I hope it will be improved to make sure I know when I am casting it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    There was also a Black Shield suggestion, that consumed orbs to provide ourselves or an ally with an extremely high damage absorption shield, at the cost of 3 orbs, which would do 100% reflective damage against attackers, and prevent CC (with a 60 second cooldown). So in PvE we could throw this on a tank before a big boss hit, potentially saving their life while also reflecting a huge chunk of damage back on the boss - or we could use it on ourselves to block a mechanic (like Cloak of Shadows / Sacrificial Pact / Ice Block).
    I remember this and I hope one day we will see something like that added for shadow, it sound so obvious to have a strong shield based around orbs..
    On the healing part from Mind war, altho this sounds realy cool I would like to see atleast(bandaid) fix to just flat out increase the healing on dp first, I still like the idea tho!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I remember this and I hope one day we will see something like that added for shadow, it sound so obvious to have a strong shield based around orbs..
    Right?! It should look like a Giant Shadow Orb all around us Or more like a dome maybe, like Power Word: Barrier - except smaller so it doesn't get mistaken with Anti-Magic Zone (which should really be Green with runes on it, like AM Shell).

On the healing part from Mind war, altho this sounds realy cool I would like to see atleast(bandaid) fix to just flat out increase the healing on dp first, I still like the idea tho!
    Ya, well back then DP healed 3% of max hp per second - the new DP healing at 100% of damage done is a nerf to how it was before - so Mind War was still assuming the old % of max hp healing model. Swapping Devouring Plague's healing back to 3-5% per tick (now that Mastery ticks are gone, it may need to be buffed to 5% - but that would require testing) would be a great start regardless

Edit: I like the new signature btw! You have the same haircut/colour/face Yva had when she was a belf male named Aurelin, back in TBC
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Ion Cannon charging.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Right?! It should look like a Giant Shadow Orb all around us Or more like a dome maybe, like Power Word: Barrier - except smaller so it doesn't get mistaken with Anti-Magic Zone (which should really be Green with runes on it, like AM Shell).
    Maybe a dark version of Clarity of Will?

Anyway - is crit still going to be king in BRF with AS? My guild is pushing me for a BiS list and I dunno what to tell them

Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post

Anyway - is crit still going to be king in BRF with AS? My guild is pushing me for a BiS list and I dunno what to tell them
    Well crit is king for AS and it's quite good for COP. So... yeah (don't forget to get some haste)

Homophobia is so gay.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Ya, well back then DP healed 3% of max hp per second - the new DP healing at 100% of damage done is a nerf to how it was before - so Mind War was still assuming the old % of max hp healing model. Swapping Devouring Plague's healing back to 3-5% per tick (now that Mastery ticks are gone, it may need to be buffed to 5% - but that would require testing) would be a great start regardless

Edit: I like the new signature btw! You have the same haircut/colour/face Yva had when she was a belf male named Aurelin, back in TBC
    Right, so we might want to consider reducing the cooldown of black shield and with that trying to get rid of pw: s? The part were this spell costs orbs makes it feel that you won't be able to use your third orbspender enough without the instant Mindblasts. Your idea from a previous post I believe was to make it passive would fit with it.

How about a shield that looks similar to Ice barrier, but instead it will have either void or shadow spell effect ,shadowy blubs for example , also we need purple smoke! I Felt kind of chocked when I saw all these new void looking spell effects in dreanor and we couldn't get a thing of it:/

While we are at Dp, what do you think they should do with VE?

ps: Thank you That hairstyle is one of the best and even better with the new models
    Last edited by Alanar; 2015-01-31 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post

there you go

there you go
    ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)

Quote Originally Posted by Kulle View Post
    ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)
    Much hopefulness

there you go
    Wow those sockets/WF are optimistic D:

Anyway, tier pieces can be WF/have a socket now? That's new.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Wow those sockets/WF are optimistic D:

Anyway, tier pieces can be WF/have a socket now? That's new.
    ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) WoD in a nutshell

For real though, it's a good time to be alive.