Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think it's dependant on your position relative to others in the hands; If you're on the side go Cascade, if you're in the middle go Halo?
    Haven't tested, but that would be my guess.

Sorry they are private. But the key is to cascade off Kromog not one of the hands.

With halo you have to hold onto it half the time to use it for hands or pillars. With cascade you have less of a constraint on when you can use it.

I think both were viable before 6.1, but now after the patch? I think cascade is the clear favourite on Kromog.

ya cascade on mythic beastlord gave me about 6-7k more dps. finished around 59k dps. whereas on tuesday i was using halo and was getting around 51-53k.

I gained like 6-7k dps on Beastlord with cascade and searing insanity as well (on my first try). Pretty nice to finally have some options for aoe

I only ranked 6th on mythic beast lord cause fucking draco decided that he'd swap in the multidotters the annoy me :[

pretty sure cascade is bugged anyway as it can jump to the same target multiple times more than the stated "2"

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    I only ranked 6th on mythic beast lord cause fucking draco decided that he'd swap in the multidotters the annoy me :[

pretty sure cascade is bugged anyway as it can jump to the same target multiple times more than the stated "2"
    I think that was a wording issue and what they actually meant was "more than once" instead of "twice".

Did blastfurnace on LFR with AS. My reaction.

Intel i5 6600k - Gigabyte Z170X-UD3 - Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 @ 2400Mhz - Asus Strix GTX 1080 - Asus PG279Q - Samsung Evo 850 500GB SSD

Deleted
    and your damage on the Primal Elementalist was optimal..?

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Yesterday I went with AS / Mindbender / Cascade but wipe with 12M and I was 40-41k DPS with ilvl 677, and was very good in elemental

My armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azralon/Metropolis/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    You do realise if you play AS optimally its actually really really really good for elementalist damage.

Just the same way its one of the best for the last burn phase as well.

Deleted
    You do realise if you play AS optimally its actually really really really good for elementalist damage.

Just the same way its one of the best for the last burn phase as well.
    There are 3 publicly logged SPs for Mythic. I'm waiting for more data, specifically for progression kills.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps redundant and I have already done it in 6.0 but I am just very curious about our CM abilities in 6.1, especially regarding the buffed L45 talents (specifically, Searing Insanity). If anyone got any CM experience in 6.1 as Shadow I can't wait hearing your experience.

I seem to be having loads of trouble with getting use out of Cascade on Kromog specifically (on Beastlord it's just digital orgasm)

I'm transitioning my priest into my main, so for now it's not well geared (670) and I don't have logs for the fight. However, I noticed that my Cascades generally would do less than 1m dmg total when cast every single hand phase (which would be what, 3-4 phases total per fight?). I tend to place myself on the right side, and I've been both targeting the initial cast on hands on the left side far away, as well as Kromog himself. Cascade dmg is still abysmally low. Am I missing something or is it a gear-ish issue?

Character is Zevus @ Bladefist EU if needed. Thanks in advance!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Zevus/advanced

Deleted
    not sure if im doing something wrong but it feels hella annoying to use SA on fights like maidens along with SOD/insanity. feels like im spending majority of my time doting that i get no time to use insanity or use SOD procs

I've been trying to track the bounces, and it seems like it actually can't bounce to the same target more than two times. But it also seems like the initially bolt does not count as a bounce, so one target can be hit by it three times

Is Cascade's multristrike bugged for Shadow? It never does more than 2% multistrike for me, even though other spells always do between 14 and 20% ): Also the healers always have huge amounts of multistrike on this spell ;-;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
    Is Cascade's multristrike bugged for Shadow? It never does more than 2% multistrike for me, even though other spells always do between 14 and 20% ): Also the healers always have huge amounts of multistrike on this spell ;-;
    Weird I never noticed that, on beastlords mine only multistriked 1.2%

However it could be because it has so many hits that the multistrike might only be able to multistrike on the first target or something to stop it being stupidly OP with people who have high multistrike. As mine hit like 203 times and if each one of them had a chance to multistrike then that could become pretty OP with lucky RNG / high MS levels

Quote Originally Posted by Nurhlag View Post
    Weird I never noticed that, on beastlords mine only multistriked 1.2%

However it could be because it has so many hits that the multistrike might only be able to multistrike on the first target or something to stop it being stupidly OP with people who have high multistrike. As mine hit like 203 times and if each one of them had a chance to multistrike then that could become pretty OP with lucky RNG / high MS levels
    But the healing Cascade does an adequate amount of multistrikes ):

Examples:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ling&source=19
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ling&source=16
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ling&source=42
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ling&source=43

10+ Year Old Account
    Question about something I don't see posted. I know for single target, Insanity/CoP. 2 targets SoD/AS (I gear for crit, so that's specific to me), and 3+ targets, go for Mindbender/AS.

BUT!!

With the change to Mind Sear being effected by Insanity, does Insanity/AS become more powerful than Mindbender/AS? Mind Sear insanity does a truckload of damage. Does it have to be purely AoE fights or where most of it is, like Beastlord or Galakras (SoO)? OR is it meant for niche situations where it's 95% a single target fight (spec'd for Insanity/CoP), but has adds spawn every so often like Lei Shen (ToT)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffinlkvw View Post
    Question about something I don't see posted. I know for single target, Insanity/CoP. 2 targets SoD/AS (I gear for crit, so that's specific to me), and 3+ targets, go for Mindbender/AS.

BUT!!

With the change to Mind Sear being effected by Insanity, does Insanity/AS become more powerful than Mindbender/AS? Mind Sear insanity does a truckload of damage. Does it have to be purely AoE fights or where most of it is, like Beastlord or Galakras (SoO)? OR is it meant for niche situations where it's 95% a single target fight (spec'd for Insanity/CoP), but has adds spawn every so often like Lei Shen (ToT)?
    People use Mindbender not because it deals more dmg. They use it to free GCDs. On fights like Maidens you spend most of your time redotting/casting your big cooldown spells + healvy movement. You simply dont have time for Insanity.
    Seer insanity is useful on fights like Beastlord/Thogar. where there. Low hp adds dying in a few GCDs. You can spend your time to use it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffinlkvw View Post

BUT!!

If you can manage to bank orbs and maximize uptime of MS:I, then go for it. With the changes to 6.1 Shadow, for instance, we would absolutely dominate on Mythic Imperator using AS/Insanity.