Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Frankly I don't find WoD a very compelling story - time-travelling orc warriors - so exciting... not.
    Totally agreed. However, have you noticed the Arakkoa/Nerzhul cults attempting to invoke the Void? It has never been this way, to directly refer to the Void as a theme in WoW xpac. Especially through major NPC figures.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Totally agreed. However, have you noticed the Arakkoa/Nerzhul cults attempting to invoke the Void? It has never been this way, to directly refer to the Void as a theme in WoW xpac. Especially through major NPC figures.
    The new Arakkoa models are really pretty too - can I defect from WoW and go join the Arakkoa? I could totally be the final boss of my own raid instance!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azraele61 View Post
    Not to burst your bubble Yvaelle, but apparently "The Dark Below" is a expansion set for Bungie's Destiny(which is published by Acti-Blizzard, which is why it showed up under their filings).
    Yes yes, we all saw that part - that was clearly just a cover-up!

The Dark Below is a place in the wow universe, next to Nazjatar, where N'zoth sleeps: creator of the Emerald Dream/Nightmare

That one sentence is already a better premise for an expansion than WoD - and we already know N'zoth woke up - because Yogg Saron kept trying to tell us he was waking back in WotLK. N'zoth is the old god who masterminded the corruption of Deathwing in Cata, and even the Mantid were hinting at a coming battle between Y'Shaarj and another old god (N'zoth by process of elimination at this point) - which is why they thought they were returning to his service.

For three expansions now they were building up N'zoth as the prime old god - and then they just drop it to go chase orcs in the past, just so they can tie in with the movie (which presumably consists entirely of orc warriors). I am dissapoint
    Last edited by Yvaelle; Today at 10:31 AM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter