Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    As far as i can see then istracting Shot has been removed. with a ------------------------ over it mean its not getting removed?
    huh, I guess you're right! it's not in red so i didnt notice it

ugh ill miss soulshatter. especially for soloing some old raids

So are invites being sent out? Or is this employee/friends&family only?

At least these patchnotes admit that pvp is currently completely fucked. But we have to wait too long on fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    So are invites being sent out? Or is this employee/friends&family only?
    So far its still F&F, no invites are here yet

blizzard is killing themselves by talking about this stuff to death. people are going to freak when they read their class has been butchered and I can't blame them.

it could be very possible that these changes vastly improve the game, but at this point all we have is speculation.

they really need to start letting people play this game.

Huge wall of text of things being removed in WoD. Where are the actual features again? Why is Blizzard removing and reinventing things that don't need to be reinvented? This "expansion" just gets worse with every announcement.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zingar View Post
    ugh ill miss soulshatter. especially for soloing some old raids
    Looks like they went back on removing soulshatter.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

as of this patch "Soon" is no longer a blizzard trademark. we are now using the word "we removed" when describing most sections of the patch notes..

for the life of me.. with so much being "removed" what is my incentive for this expansion? so far the only thing thats been offered is yet again retweaked zones yay outlands again.. and garrisons..i love the game.. but damn.. this time i just don't see anything to be excited for.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh ffs either dont touch KJC or replace it alltogether with something different , we already went thru it being spirit walk even with shorter cd and it was dead talent

10+ Year Old Account
    Ret is still useless garbage and now doesn't even have a raid cooldown to justify bringing one. Thanks Blizzard, glad you pulled out all the stops for every other class.

10+ Year Old Account
    I normally am not fazed by a wall of text, but... yikes! Also, after reading through the massive post, this is what I felt like:

┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. \)
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow heartstrike is gone, this along with rune strikes removal seriously makes blood DKs an unequaled thematic mess, this is arguably the most possible direction you could possibly take with Blood DKs, as it fucking ruins everything that they were.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    I normally am not fazed by a wall of text, but... yikes! Also, after reading through the massive post, this is what I felt like:

┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. \)
    In soviet draenor the table flips you D:

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

The more I read about these wod changes the more I hope another MMO can fill the void.

Quote Originally Posted by McTurbo View Post
    as of this patch "Soon" is no longer a blizzard trademark. we are now using the word "we removed" when describing most sections of the patch notes..

for the life of me.. with so much being "removed" what is my incentive for this expansion? so far the only thing thats been offered is yet again retweaked zones yay outlands again.. and garrisons..i love the game.. but damn.. this time i just don't see anything to be excited for.
    The useless skills were removed and what's left is tidily spread to the relevant spec
    raids are WAY better than before since they are all flex now aside from mythic
    we won't be forced to grind daily quests like in MOP
    healing is gonna be more fun
    gear will change stats with respeccing, meaning that you don't need to get 2 sets of gear to use more than 1 spec
    no reforging, no dealing with hit/expertise rating, less enchants and gems to think about.

Overall the game is getting the long overdue freshening up and a lot of obsolete/bad parts of the game are removed. Only thing that might be considered a bad thing is no flying in Draenor, but people are 50-50 on that.
    Last edited by Chaosweaver; 2014-05-23 at 07:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    So far its still F&F, no invites are here yet
    F&f isnt even live. Its still internal alpha.

- - - Updated - - -

FFS, I cant handle all of this whining and complaining. You people are ridiculous. Sometimes removing things is good for a game. Its like removing single player from CoD and making the multiplier better,. A few people might hate it, but it makes the modes people actually play better. Stop complaining about things happening in alpha. When its been in beta a few months you can start complaining.

lol FOUR shaman changes.

Hope my shaman gets comfy sitting on the bench the entire expansion.

I like the changes to Arms warriors! The focus on big hits and angry, juggernaut, Hulk smash, fuck-shit-up movement are going to be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    I dont see the point in blizz releasing this info since 1: It is alpha and things will change and 2: Its alpha, does anybody other than a select few even have access to alpha?
    blizzard has to make you think their doing something for the money you keep paying them cause you sure as hell are not getting anything to the live game.