<Reversion> Bleeding Hollow - Horde - Newly Formed

<Reversion> is a brand new guild on Bleeding Hollow made by a group of close real-life friends. We have all been raiding together since Wrath of the Lich King and have had great success along the way. We are looking to start up a 20-man Mythic raiding team that progresses quickly, while having fun. We are all laid back college kids just looking to play the game. Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday 7:00 - 10:30 EST (server time). These MAY be subject to change, but only by ~30 minutes on each end. They seem like they are pretty much set though.

Now, it may be a little intimidating putting a gamble on a brand new guild, but hopefully the experience of the members will ease you a little. I, the guild master, have been playing since Wrath, and quickly got into semi-hardcore raiding. I was raiding Hard Mode Ulduar shortly after hitting level 80. From there I was able to get into ICC Heroics. Once Cata dropped, I was in a realm-first guild. I accomplished realm first Heroic: Al'Akir, and Nefarian. Sadly, I had real life stuff when they got Sinestra. Then came along Firelands, I got 3-4 heroics the week of the patch, but got burnt out and went to arena. I quickly got 2350 the first season of real arena. Dragon Soul I managed to do both, only because I wanted legendaries on my main Rogue :P, and was in a top guild on Kel'Thuzad named <Vox>.

We have all been pretty casual since MoP release, but we are hoping to get back into the swing of things for WoD. I want people that can prove to me that they are able to take on Heroics at a fast pace, and have some heroic experience to show for. If you are interested. please feel free to add me on Real ID (mudkipqt#1508) or just send me mail in-game.

Thanks for your time!

- - - Updated - - -

Currently in very high need of ANY caster DPS!
    Last edited by sqrtl; 2014-11-29 at 05:58 PM.

bump. Doing Heroic Highmaul on Tuesday!