Thread: Warlock alts.

Warlock alts.

I have played Warlock all my life, i love all the specs, but mostly Destro/Demon. Now that i have the time i want to have an alt to progress in PvE, i have a Shaman, a DK and a Hunter but i didn't like any of those enough to dedicate a lot of my time into LFR, Flex, etc. Now with the WoD instant 90 i have the chance to make a new character which i will hopefully like. I want a DPS so i was thinking about making a mage but i am not too sure. I wanted to ask you guys who have fun playing warlock and have alts, which other classes do you have fun with and recommend me to play?

10+ Year Old Account
    I find Assassination Rogue with Envenom and Rupture as "dots" and the image of this sly bastard stabbing people with poisoned daggers a fun one.

Shame you don't like DK's. Hope you tried all 3 specs, cause they really play very differently.

Hmm, if you like to have options then maybe Druid is an idea. Cat druid is pretty fun, stealth, speed, technical rotation and if you prefer ranged you can try your hand at Balance druid, which is probably my favourite ranged spec after Warlock and Ele sham. Hmm, well even with Survival Hunter probably, but really fun nonetheless.

Well I just made my latest alt a boosted Warlock sooooooo how about a Warlock alt for your Warlock?

Seriously though I really enjoy Hunter. Their mobility is solid. I've played a Mage alt since mid Wrath and have stopped. I hate their entire last tier of talents and the gameplay they force.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends if you want to stay playing ranged dps. If so, either Mage or Priest or another Warlock.

Personally, I don't like melee dps much at all. I've had 7 capped warlocks, 3 with cloaks. But the alt I primarily play is a blood dk.