View Poll Results: What are you waiting for, what do YOU vote on?

Voters
910. This poll is closed
  • Horde!

396 43.52%
  • Alliance!

253 27.80%
  • Both!

111 12.20%
  • Just give me something!

30 3.30%
  • Don't care!

120 13.19%
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Konata View Post
    It makes me sad seeing my Alliance brothers and sisters in arms complain about a vote. We lost, we had the inferior bike, get over it. Horde bias is a cataclysm thing and long gone.
    I agree with most of your post, except I take exception with saying the less popular bike was the inferior bike. Taste is subjective, and there is no such thing as inferior when it comes to taste. That being said, I'm embarrassed to main an Alliance at the moment. Not because we lost the vote, and not because I voted for the Blue chopper. Rather, I'm ashamed because of the juvenile way in which so many players are acting. I've read things from accusing blizzard of fixing the vote and deleting votes to insulting people who preferred the horde chopper. That's the epitome of being a sore loser, and takes away from my desire to participate in this community.

Oh, look at that. Another Horde win in something Warcraft related. MAJOR SHOCKER. :O

No content coming anyway, may as well unsubscribe and use the feedback field to tell them to stuff the ridiculous favoritism.

Quote Originally Posted by Konata View Post
    It makes me sad seeing my Alliance brothers and sisters in arms complain about a vote. We lost, we had the inferior bike, get over it. Horde bias is a cataclysm thing and long gone.
    I take it you weren't playing the game during 4.3?

Quote Originally Posted by susaku View Post
    See, this competition, the result, and the flames of both the official and the fan forums just cement the idea that this faction pride and putting the War in Warcraft is becomming outdated, while at the same time grossly spiraling out of hand.

Both sides are turning more and more vile towards eachother, and while both sides raise good points on what's going on, every single time, the other side bashes it with nothing more than utter hatred and flames.
    There is nothing wrong with faction pride, but when there are reports of people getting PHYSICALLY ASSAULTED because of their chosen faction, it's pretty clear that this game's faction pride is going from a friendly competition, to virtual, and sometimes real-life physical soccer-esque hooliganism.
    Actually, from what I've seen Alliance are only really turning vile towards Blizzard for causing it.
    The hostilities between factions seem to be overwhelmingly on the Horde side.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but all of the cases (that I've ever heard of) where physical assault happened were Horde players attacking Alliance players.

Deleted
    I play/like both factions. Do I have to give one up? Do I have to side with one and start hating on Spacegoats/Undeads? What to do? What to do? HALP! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    People are getting hurt IRL over their in-game WoW faction? Where have you read this?
    There was an account of a blizzcon visitor and his wife being physically shoved about on a parking lot by other goers because they were alliance.

The link to that account has been posted in the very thread you linked not too long ago.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3424466214

here you go.

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Is this just accusations or was there an an actual police report or some kind of proof that this happened (article)? I'm not just gonna take some guys word.
    Have a look for yourself at the thread I just linked, I doubt someone would be fabricating such a story.

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

So what if the stinky horde gets the fucking chopper,i still got my old zg tiger,take that horde cunts lol.

As an mmo player why am I supposed to care about this? Are we getting in-game versions of the bikes?

To each their own, however, I still stand by my point that this faction pride ordeal is bringing up the worst in people at both sides, especially for what is, in essence, a game. It's generally frowned upon when sports fans start to get too worked up over their team, why it's not the case for WoW, is beyond me.
    It is something that could need a lot better handling, how I do not know.

To each their own, however, I still stand by my point that this faction pride ordeal is bringing up the worst in people at both sides, especially for what is, in essence, a game. It's generally frowned upon when sports fans start to get too worked up over their team, why it's not the case for WoW, is beyond me.
    Huh? The media in sports loves to make opposing teams enemies. It's one of the major draws to sports. Sometimes they will make something out of nothing. Though goods sportsmanship is usually seen at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    As an mmo player why am I supposed to care about this? Are we getting in-game versions of the bikes?
    The faction that wins gets the bike for free ingame.

Yo i don`t wanna brag but MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    It's because this is just the latest in what's become about four years of Blizzard just flat out neglecting one faction again and again.
    Blizzard didn't do anything, the public voted?

I don't even see how this compares to any story / game bias because it was in the hands of...well anyone that wanted to vote really.

Huh? The media in sports loves to make opposing teams enemies. It's one of the major draws to sports. Sometimes they will make something out of nothing. Though goods sportsmanship is usually seen at the end.
    I agree with you there, and as I said, there is nothing wrong with a good rivalry. Is this the case in WoW though? As I mentioned before, the Choppers, the results, and the flamefest of verbal bile that's been spewing on between the two player factions is WAY beyond good sportsmanship, from both sides.

Well if that Choppergate thingy leads to people quitting for it then GO AHEAD by all means. At the end Alliance will be an awesome faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    The faction that wins gets the bike for free ingame.
    Ok well now you have my attention.

Ok well now you have my attention.
    And the Horde won, obviously. It was hardly even a vote, just a like race. Sit there and spam the button, who gives a fuck. So yeah.

I agree with you there, and as I said, there is nothing wrong with a good rivalry. Is this the case in WoW though? As I mentioned before, the Choppers, the results, and the flamefest of verbal bile that's been spewing on between the two player factions is WAY beyond good sportsmanship, from both sides.
    Well think about playoffs in sports. I'm sure there is just as much if not more verbal spewing going on.

To be clear I'm the same type. I don't particularly enjoy that part of competition. I think it's unclassy, but it's probably never going away.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    And the Horde won, obviously. It was hardly even a vote, just a like race. Sit there and spam the button, who gives a fuck. So yeah.
    So is the new bike out? I haven't logged in for a while.

Deleted
    I'm going to shake my magic 8 ball and make a prediction:

Both factions will get a mount and they'll do it as some kind of "we heard you and don't want to leave anyone out" announcement.

As Both a horde and alliance player I felt that the Horde bike was more workable in the sense that it actually looked like you could ride it and control it easily. I believe the starting point that the horde bike was a trike and the alliance was not did place them at a disadvantage however without that in mind the whole design of the alliance bike looked like a blob of crap. The horde "trike" completely dominated the Alliance bike in looks, design and looked like someone could ride it without getting severely injured.

If you believe that horde get given everything in this game then why was bolvar fordragon able to become the lich king and not Saurfangs father. Why does the alliance get to raid our cities and pillage our boy garosh.

Don't whinge because your faction's bike is ugly and lost.

End of Story