View Poll Results: What are you waiting for, what do YOU vote on?

Voters
910. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horde!

396 43.52%
  • Alliance!

253 27.80%
  • Both!

111 12.20%
  • Just give me something!

30 3.30%
  • Don't care!

120 13.19%
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    Between this, the fact that both bikes have been modeled for in game, and the advertisement keeps emphasizing the winning side gets a "Free" bike, this is likely to be the case. However, they're likely to not say anything till closer to 6.0, to lessen it undermining the entire competition.
    There's actually no evidence that the bikes are already done; if they were they'd have shown us already.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    There's actually no evidence that the bikes are already done; if they were they'd have shown us already.
    There's no evidence to support that statement either. Most of the time when we see a new mount it's datamined before Blizz "reveals" it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Same here. Just compare the two:
    "Good guys" bike vs Azeroth Choppers; Alliance
    Matter of taste, I prefer Blizzard's AC one.
    Lovely sig and avatar by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Same here. Just compare the two:

vs

Sure, the first chopper could use some Alliance signifiers, but then it isn't really an Alliance bike. Alliance-themed, perhaps, going by the colour scheme and the lion (then again, that's not rare at all), but if they added some Alliancey stuff to that first REAL chopper, that one would be a thousand times better than what we got.

In comparison, the Azeroth Chopper just looks.. horrible, tacky, and .. overall -- just blugh.
    You know, I have to pick the one from Paul Jr. designs/Blizzard more than the first one. The first one doesn't feel right or fitting for a WoW universe. If I had to pick of those, the Alliance one more. First one looking too fragile for our world.. "Shit.. Dragon swiped me... Better get aw-.. crap.. it broke my chopper"
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!