Arms rotation questions

I just finished leveling my warrior and found I LOVE arms.

Now, the question is, OP vs Slam

Currently I'm at 519ilvl, I mainly only do LFR and farming. I've been using CS>MS>Slam>OP. Now reading the Arms guide in the sticky it says I should only be using Slam only when I'm rage capped but I've been pretty much just spamming Slam until I'm rage starved(which is rare) and at that point I use OP as a filler.

I've looked at other Arms warriors in LFR(I know not a good source of info) and checking their attacks used on recount and slam spam seems pretty common. It's almost like 100 slam to 4-5 OP.

So my question is, am I doing it wrong? If so can you explain benefits of OP until rage capped vs just spamming Slam?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ewysh/advanced

I know my weapon sucks, but the RNG gods hate me when it comes to weapons on all my toons.

Deleted
    OP + HS combined procc more opportunity strikes, that's why it's slightly superior to spamming slam outside of recklessness.

For weapon: It's not that bad to be honest
    a) get in a reputation farm group on timeless isle, for 20k coins you can get a 489 one
    ^ I wouldn't bother with that, the weapon ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=105925 ) is only 505 even after upgrading 4 times and you should be better of using your timeless coins for other things. And the chance to get a burden on the way is super low, sadly.
    b) to the solo scenario thing for 20 bonus rolls and hit ToES until you get mad
    ^ it's no fun and might take a while. You can also exchange timeless coins for higher bonus rolls for ToT lfr but looking at your other pieces there's almost nothing desireable left to drop
    c) grind some honor, either directly or via running multiple dungeons -> 520 weapon
    ^ 3.500 honor or 5.250, neither should take to long if you manage to bring some friends.
    d) bring some gold and ask a blacksmith for lionheart executioner
    ^ it's only upgrade-able twice for whatever reason and rather expensive. You'll be paying them 500-1.000g for their cooldown per day (and it takes a whole month!), at least on my server due to the lack of competition
    e) if you're willing to pay a blacksmith you can also pay some good pvp player to pull you through arena, you'll need to earn 7.250 conquest points before you can buy the weapon but you can grab two other pieces (ie: replacing helmet and belt) as well. It takes 41 arena wins at 100-200g a win but this might be the fastest way (3-4 hours of your time at maximum) and net you the best (550) weapon by far outside of coining flex each week on the relevant bosses.

Should I be popping beserker rage on CD? IVe been doing that for the 10% dmg buff and im almost always rage capped