Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alternatively, you could level a death knight and be able to do it in minimal LFR gear.

Deleted
    Woop got it down. All raid buffs and food and flask, double lust, double pot and standing a bit more in defile. Even went to throne in intermissions because f chasing orbs when silenced and death coil doesn't work. 1 minute of enrage roughly but had a frostmourn phase incoming so was close. 1 more character to farm it on weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Any tips wrt glyphs/talents? Just tried it on my 524 dk and hit hard enrage at 14M. I think my main issue is struggling with the ice orbs and silences and not being able to do much damage to lk himself in intermission.
    Also at what ilvl would you say ultraxion is possible?
    Considering first LK 25HC solo was done at 506 ilvl, you must be doing something wrong at 524.

-Use DPS gear(dying too much? Mix more tank gear until you find a balance)
    -Use DPS trinkets
    -Research how to maximize DPS for your gear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Considering first LK 25HC solo was done at 506 ilvl, you must be doing something wrong at 524.

-Use DPS gear(dying too much? Mix more tank gear until you find a balance)
    -Use DPS trinkets
    -Research how to maximize DPS for your gear
    It's just an alt that I recently picked up again and started gearing up at timeless isle. All buffs (drums and everything) helped a lot, which I'm guessing is also what the person at 506 ilvl had. And I'm far from being best blood dk so there's that. Got it down anyway, and ultraxion straight after was a bit of a joke. Then again 53% uptime on DRW, AMS on 22.5 sec cd etc. are massive.

Deleted
    as a rogue u can start try at ilvl 535 - 540, combat specc, but better bring potions, elixir, food and maybe even drums for heroism. after 550 or something it gets real easy

10+ Year Old Account
    A second person helps.
    WoW Moderator and Staff Editor at Stratics-WoW!
    http://wow.stratics.com/ - A World of Warcraft Fansite dedicated to lively opinions on the important topics within the game.
    Co-owner of AcegamesTV!
    https://www.youtube.com/acegamestv - A general gaming network focused on high quality variety content!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Comparing what the best of the best can do with his class against even a very solid player is really not fair.
    Plus that kill was made before the vengeance nerf, which I found to be quite noticable when soloing LK 25 hc with my DK.