Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    I can't wrap my head around this abusive stuff. Is it because people are too scared to leave their partner in life to seek something better? Or is it because people get so mentally broken down that they don't think they deserve better in life?

Also about the man getting abused, I wouldn't do anything about it if I walked past them, cause he's a man and he should act like one. Don't take that shit and just dump her like a bad habit. But weeeeelp....

22 year old man here.
    how about act like a human ? stop this "act like a man" bullshit already

This is me reading the replies:

WHAHRAHWRAH ME STRONG MAN, ME STRONGER THAN WOMEN.

..Why is this a thread? Ofcourse women hits there partner inn a relasionship...We're humans, we don't get along all the time...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post

..Why is this a thread? Ofcourse women hit partner inn a relasionship...We're humans, we don't get along all the time...
    Most humans have moved beyond thumping another when faced with disagreement though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post

..Why is this a thread? Ofcourse women hits there partner inn a relasionship...We're humans, we don't get along all the time...

Is it okay for men to hit woman 'sometimes' too?

What exactly are you trying to say.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    A friend of mine was assaulted by his girlfriend but she called the cops and lied saying that he was abusing her. The cops believed her story and my friend got arrested. That bitch was crazy and I don't know why he ever stayed with her. He's the sweetest person in the world.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

hm...

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Abuse victims would tell you the opposite. But don't let facts get in your way, you don't normally.
    of course we can....

i have been raped by my brother at 17. my dad was sexist he considered women sex slaves. i was booted out at 18 my mom had no choice to go his words were if i ever tried to try anything he'd kill her and me. and he wwould really do it.

i have had 3 ex's in past 6 years 2 of which were great for awhile then randomly started hitting on me one tried force my head into a wall. 3rd was pretty much for the MRA but in diff way which a good chunk of MRA that even post over there or try to will tell you they think of women as catle and should be locked in a bedroom...

i dislike men so hate me all you want. but i am married to one who is sweet,nice and knows right from wrong. but the 3rd was constantly trying to force sex onto me and get me EFF his buddys.. eventully one of friends decided he was fedup seeing way he treated me and decided pay him visit wwith few friends and had me divorce him.

my point is a man can take it. litterly most woman dont stand a chance. have i ever healed from it? hell no. the mental and phy abuse scared me for life but my hubby knows and even his self admits a man can kill or knock a girl out in one hit.

can a woman do this with her fist? most likely no. we just resort to a weapon. somee resort to fake claims of rape rarely. i never went to cops on mine because it was my brother. my dad backs his ass up. i lived with it never healed i still have nightmares . he ended up changing their names and moving half way across world 8+ years ago. i was 17 i'm 26 now.

i looked at video no offense looks staged...but if its not he clearly put his hands on her twice. thru all of it he was trying force her to talk wasent he? so yeah she put him into the corner and sounded more like allright shut up and listen. yet it cut out. so wheres exactly full video?

i mean you want abuse? 2 weeks ago my next door neb. was raped and murdered. and soposely...people knew i was asleep. but no one called it took a fed-ex deliverly guy to find her dead on floor with her clothes gone and riped off.. she was a nice person stayed to herself rarely talked to anyone. and yeah.

i live in a area where if you see a man. grabing a woman anyway everyone cheers. alot of people here if they even see abuse or rape they ignore it as if it's normal.

to Post if that wasent true then explain why its pointed out way before our existance..that a man has pure strength over a woman period. enless you wanna count body builders? if not then that still shows that man can easly control a woman where a woman controlling a guy? that's rare. & as for nuts shot...& yet it rarely works as your fast enuff tto block it enleess of course you don't wanna.

like i said go get in a abusive relationship. let me know who is in favor of winning cause i have been in afew with men who are all nice/dandy after bit then show their true side.

diff is a man can throw a jab at her and easly dmg her or knock her out or kill her which has happend...and quite frankly where i live. domest abusive is common and often you will see a man beating a woman on ground or kicking her or draging her back in the house. i have few times. i never fought back because for one i dont know how to throw a punch that is fatal enuff to run for my life fot help. i was lucky to survive my 3rd ex he had decided to once hit me over head cause i said no to sex one night. woke up hours later. and agian please get in someones shoes and live it. because most of the time it tends to be the man.

and there are alot of men who think of woman as nothing but catle/sex slaves/cunts/whores. and i go back my 3rd ex and 2nd one. i should menition. 2nd one was also a WoW player.

but sure a woman can do same dmg if they take classes for defense...how much you wanna bet that is like 5% of all woman? now on other hand how much dmg can a man do in one full blow compared to a woman in head? there is a massive diff in strength my husband has admited that he can easly knock me out in one hit. and sure enuff its true. men were built/born with more strength wheres a woman? where not but that's why alot men also think we should be on our knees.

like hubby said he even see's a man touch a woman and trying to attack her he is going watch up and drop him to ground he grew up with a abusive father to his mom he his self exp it and seen it. maybe that's why we met.

i still go to the point clearly watch the video he tried to use force on her to stop. he shoulden't have that right there was bad idea. note she did same and pushed him barely...your right they laughed. but did you look at few men when he was touching her? they looked and walked off like they didnt care he could of hit her and they still wouldent care.

generaly when a man hits a woman. most men are going walk by. when a woman hits a man back you get laughed at. i'v seen it way to much here where if a woman is geting roughed up or slammed into a car or wall. or hit with fist or yanked hard. everyone just looks and then walks off shrugging or laughing. sometimes rarely someone comes to aid. you know why? out of fear that they might have a weapon. in which case happens.

if yyou wanna go more deep into topic and related things. then you need bring up how many men get kidnaped? vs woman? cause around my area in past year its roughly been about 35 woman gone missing and found dead in a ditch and raped. wheres men? rarely....

but thats my rant. and is why i generaly hated men to death. and my husband knows i do but he's diff. so people need just wake up and accept men can take lil punches.we? hell no our body isnt made for it. not saying i result to abusive cause i once never hit a man. maybe i should of with my ex's huh? well then i'd also be dead trying fight back like most woman have tried to do.

Deleted
    That's one big wall of misandry and generalizations.

Point being, you need professional help.

Violence being done unto another is not acceptable, the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    I think you'd do well to not conflate extremism with the core principles.
    When the extremists are pushing more lawsuit threats, and getting rational, although cautious, individuals to bend to their whims, then you have to look at the group by the extremists. Simply because the extremists are what are being dealt with. That holds for any particular group, the portion of the group that pushes the most interaction with others, is the portion that becomes the face and the new core of the group. If feminists want to be taken as a push for equality between the sexes, then they either have to ostracize the extremists from their group, or they have to abandon the sexist group name and actually go for what the 'core beliefs' are, equality. I personally prefer to call myself and equalist, because I prefer performance and qualifications of the individual over melanin concentrations or the presence/absence of a y chromosome. I think that humans should be treated equally because they're simply that, human. I do not think that any particular group of humans should be afforded special rights or privileges over others simply because of melanin concentrations or gender. Financial hardship is a condition to try and help others to overcome, but again special conditions just because of genetics should not be granted. Treat people as people, and not some financial account that has to be balanced in an arbitrary and particular order.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kendro1200 View Post
    That holds for any particular group, the portion of the group that pushes the most interaction with others, is the portion that becomes the face and the new core of the group. If feminists want to be taken as a push for equality between the sexes, then they either have to ostracize the extremists from their group, or they have to abandon the sexist group name and actually go for what the 'core beliefs' are, equality.
    Yeah, haven't heard this before.

Extremists are already being ostracized, they're just more vocal than the normal ones due to being extremists.

Quote Originally Posted by Damax View Post
    imo feminism is growing out of hand like religion did in the past and still do in certain country; they would have a war against men if they could.

Most feminism nowadays are not promoting women to be men's equal but they say they are better like its a contest. I personally would say its not a matter of performance (best or worse) but differences. I've seen weak man or woman, strong man or woman, intelligent or not on both side and sex has nothing to do with that. Feminism nowadays always has the goal to prove they are better. To me its symbolize sexism. Feminists hate men.

Hating men or women in anyway is sexism. The current society just candy coat everything for women's regardless of what's up. If the trend grows and men get viewed as the bad side/wrong side we could eventually become a matriarchal society (that's a very long road to get there but its possible, we were once very patriarchal).

also lol the growing up/be a man arguments, its just show how short sighted we are. so when women were getting abused we should have just said: well grow up be a woman and dump him. I think a lot of people needs to understand that we are indeed equals not on a per individual basis but as groups.

I had a friend once in this situation, you can't break up she stays and beat you up. you can't beat her up its not accepted plus no one will take your side. You can try calling the police the woman will win all the time until you are dead. If a woman has scars she's beaten but a man he is a pussy... mens can't fight back by society's standard.
    we'll then. let's bring up recent crimes in past 5 years of abuse. and i can easly find alot with the husband killing his wife in a fit of rage or in a loss of controlling her his way he seems that is ages gone.

both parties should recieve jail time or get looked at. but agian who has more power in strength. no weapons. i know surely geting a weapon in my hands i'm screwed. as for him. yank her by head. done. push her down. done. punch her in face done. grab her by the waist done. all easy. wheres us? nut shot..ya sorry but that's pretty hard to do without being knocked down in half a second by your husband or a guy who wants control over you. if i wanted control over a guy? i haft get a weapon and pray he doesen't just beat me to death. in which case....

im dead anyway. the way i see so many man talk or treat their spouse now days or talk to their buddys. is if she aint on her knees. she should be dead. and thats pretty much common in men nowdays . so agian thats partly why feminism. exist is to kind of put a stop to the whole woman are slaves... and having equal rights.

now yeah your right abit...some dont use it this way. and they shoulden't even bother because i am one who has went thru so much pain and beating and scared. and they try to make us look bad and thus you get most men who want to control woman. same with MRA

MRA is sopost be same thing...but if you even remotely read up on some of the men in it....supporting it they see it as a perfect way and want it so by law a man can control any woman as catle & that is wrong. i think both groups need a freaking check because one wants the wrong thing while promoting diff...

and other wants equal rights for woman while afew in it try making it worse then what it was sopost to be.

so agian. both parties should just be litterly removed and give us equal rights like its sopost be and then subject can be done.

both are bad and i just dont see why the point in having them other then for reasons they were sopost exist

and dumping a very controlling guy who wants nothing more then to take you and never let you see daylight is harder then what you think. i know it for fact. i was lucky enuff for friends viewing it one night coming back with 20+ guys to beat shit out of my ex and help me get away while cops dealt with . needless say cops let ex go even though they found out he had multiple other sexual abusive towards his past ex's which i had no idea about. since his parents lied he was so great..

a guy can easly leave a girl.

now ithat's easy. bitch its over. if reversed im done hun. no you arnt gtf back here or ill show you your place. its a lost issue because it will never be fixed its just way it was for woman in past its way men still see us.

my hubby has a good point he brought up though to me.

how can a woman defend herself when a man can knock her out in one or 2 hits easy in a car and a woman can scratch you or kick you and hes still barely dented and someone here stated gouge the eyes.. most woman who have class or respect or are decent do not wear fake nails. and keep theirself oh idk clean/healthy...

so agian his point who still has more power to do a knockout or killing blow .because that video clearly showed she barely had much force while he could easly grab her by the neck and shes out cold. in which case our defense is gone. we dont exactly have the body to defend ourself. i myself am 5'2....and im small..and alot of woman tend to be short ones who arnt still rarely ever have the mussle mass or build to knock a guy out cold. we can do some dmg but any guy that is looking for trouble. has a edge. he will litterly. drop her in a second . abusive men dont even let their girl have a chance.. its you act out bam your hit right in stomic or jaw.

in which case...hope shes not pregnant recently a friend she was 6 months pregnant he got into a fight over the fact that he didnt want the kid and guess he told her to abortion she said no he punched her in stomin few times and killed the baby. but he got 3 months jail time. she was kickeed out of the house when he got back even though she is the one who works. and pays rent but because its his name on lease. she was kicked out .

its true and its bit sad because she lost her baby they were married but turns out he was pretty abusive and she just didnt have the stomic to fight back or go to cops at risk him killing her and the baby. in which she still payed a price because now she lost everything she owned. despite she went to court he won cause it was to long that she decided to file. she did get her dog back but still.

and you stated a perfect point it could be reversed years down road. we could go back how used be in...which means a man has free reign over a woman. he can freely hit and abuse her as he desires...

hopefully it never goes back to that or i can see alot of dead men and woman. i can so see any woman grabing a gun and going about on a shooting spree. in which case would happen this day and age. i dont think many woman will stand for it so theyd fight back and end up dead in which case human race would start to die off.

you haft to have some feminism in place and let them be equal... otherwise you are going see why exactly. so many plagues hit. why so many ended up dead. there was a reason why feminism existed and a reason why woman shoulden't haft to be in fear knowing a man can freely walk up to her hit her over head and just rape her to death.

i mean enless men wanna kill human race off go for it. but i think alot woman would end up going suicide rout other then living as catle.

which brings up to why it exist & is in place & is why we are trying have equal rights & safety. not this crap where because im a woman im not aloud a job. note i work more hours then most men to. about 65h a week. i have close friend she works 70-80. as her job she has a contact she signed for 2 years by law they can force her work 24/7 7d a week in which case she often only gets 10h a sleep a week.

while her boss gets work about 30 and make x5 more then she does

anyhow i had a rough time with men and its why i distrust them. even moreso recently having 2 friends raped and murdered in past few months because they were lesbians. hate crime or sex crimes at its finest and still active

Deleted
    I really wish the law was blind to things such as gender. I support equal rights for all, and that includes the fact that men are abused too and need aid. Female on male abuse shouldn't be downplayed at all. Both things are equally horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going on a limb and call bs on kitten.

Between the name, this is the thread they 1st post in, their spelling+grammar, the "men and women are equal but men are still evil at the same time" stance, the never ending stories that stem from Lifetime or even Springer, it all just smells like a troll.