Newb looking for direction...

So I've played a few games and I like the game a lot. Although I don't know which hero to use and stick with. I enjoy using the middle lane and I like casters. Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think u can find pretty much any answer u want in http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5-How-to-start and http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-of-questions

Also i'd prefer if u have more specific question that just mid lane and caster

How about Ziggs ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything goes when you're at low levels. Once you get to 30, most people tend to stick w/ the meta.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    I think u can find pretty much any answer u want in http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5-How-to-start and http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-of-questions

Also i'd prefer if u have more specific question that just mid lane and caster

How about Ziggs ?
    Specific like what? I'm real new to the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Specific like what? I'm real new to the game.
    There's tons of casters... for all we know, you could be playing a caster that is meant to be a support. Some mages work around burst, some work around sustain. Some have a lot of skillshots while others have target. Your best bet is to find a lane you prefer, pick champions meant for that lane and try them out. For mid, you can use, morgana, lux, ziggs, karthus, malzahar, cassiopeia, leblanc etc... there's more but I'd rather not list them. At your level it won't really matter what you pick, but it doesn't hurt to get used to how things will be at max level.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    There's tons of casters... for all we know, you could be playing a caster that is meant to be a support. Some mages work around burst, some work around sustain. Some have a lot of skillshots while others have target. Your best bet is to find a lane you prefer, pick champions meant for that lane and try them out. For mid, you can use, morgana, lux, ziggs, karthus, malzahar, cassiopeia, leblanc etc... there's more but I'd rather not list them. At your level it won't really matter what you pick, but it doesn't hurt to get used to how things will be at max level.
    Right now I'm using ryze.

10+ Year Old Account
    Play what you like, just try the different champions and see which one you 'click' with.

How does leveling work?

You play games. You get levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    You play games. You get levels.
    Probably should have been more specific. Is the level attached to any character? Or is it just an account level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there is the leveling in game, which you should know about by now, and then your account level which is separate. You gain exp for playing games up to a max level of 30, at which point ranked play becomes available.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would go with Morgana a lot. Fairly cheap *i think shes 3100,* she has mechanics that are easy to grasp, she can escape ganks easily which lets you get away with making mistakes in lane position, and she's very easy to farm with. You won't hard carry games through straight out killing everything like some mids, but Morgana has an impact in numerous ways, and she's easy to learn.