15+ Year Old Account

Warlock Season One Honor Gear: Grand Marshal's Dreadweave Question

Okay I still have my iLvL 115 Grand Marshal's set and the 115 staff.

What I do not have are the belt and boots anymore. I have been looking at every transmog site I can find and none of them have the name of the belt/boots that went with this honor set.

A friend of mine got some surprisingly old stuff restored and even though I can't transmog this set, yet... I still hold out hope, I want to get the belt and boots restored.

Is there a pack rat out there that still has this set intact and can help me out?

You can buy these items from legacy PvP vendor in stomwind, but you can't transmog them(blizz said technical reasons)

Blizzard also made special replicas of these item(same stats, can be transmogged), you can only buy them from goblin NPCs (Zone 52, Netherstorm) if you have Old School Feet of strength or appropriate RBG rating.

Also dude, season 1 is a bit misleading
    Last edited by Dnusha; 2014-05-25 at 10:14 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The season 1 honor set was removed in its entirety from the game in 2.4. You haven't been able to get this set since season 2 went live from honor vendors.

If I'm recalling correctly belt/boots/bracers etc. were honor purchased instead of Conquest. I remember banking 75,000 honor to have at the launch of a season that way I could stay ahead of the curve. Then when the season went live basically you only had to buy the 5 pieces and weapons. If... I'm recalling correctly.

Yeah I have a 2k+ rating and can get the replica set but it is not the same. The replica Grand Marshal's Staff is really dull compared the level 70 Grand Marshal's Staff. The metal is much more polished and shiny and the staff itself is a royal blue as opposed to the dull brown on the replica.

He's right, that was not the lv60 set (115 - lv70 stuff). That was a blue set sold by BC reputation vendors, and was removed sometime during BC (I think 2.4?). That set is also known for not requiring the RBG rating/Vanilla FoS requirement necessary for transmogging the lv60 ones.

Unfortunately the lv70 version (http://wowhead.com/itemset=591) didn't have the transmoggable boots to go with it, and the set never got a matching Belt for it (when I was Alliance I would use http://wowhead.com/item=72314 as the go-to belt for the set). So I'm afraid you'll need to reach Knight-Captain in RBGs to be able to get the boots either way

Oh.. I thought you want to buy vanilla gear.

There was some NPC on Quel'Danas as far as i remember. She sells S1 set for t4 tokens, pretty sure there was another one that sells boots, belts, bracer.
    upd. This NPC Sells S2, S3 honor gear. Sadly S1 off-set armor no longer available.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think you're right Gihelle on the fact that there were/are no honor boots and belt in the 115 range that matched that set. Every piece of research I've done, and it's been a pain, shows the lowest PVP item level for belt/boots from TBC at 123.

Wowhead's database shows 26 cloth belts from 105-123 at level 70 and the only PVP ones are 123 that matched the T4 lookalike, not the Grand Marshal's set.

God can you imagine to going back to earning 200-300 arena points a week and buying the majority of your gear from honor?

Fortunately I'm a Lieutenant Commander so I could get the boots.

Good recall. I almost forgot about that set. Not that I would've thought back then to keep it, who would've thought you could transmog, and I thought the lvl 60 epic set looked better anyway.