Tol Barad Twisting Never

Tol Barad Twisting Never

Achievements

Tower Plower
    Towers Odf Power
    Tol Barad Saboteur
    Tol Barad All-Star
    Master of Tol Barad

These achievements are impossible to get as there is never any alliance ever in this at all, was wondering if anything is going to be done about this. Been queuing for months on this and have never seen or even had an alliance ever join this ?

10+ Year Old Account
    i bet some alliance are in your shoes at ravencrest-eu.

even though, ravencrest is more balanced ( can't believe i am saying this hehe ) than twisting nether in terms of horde / alliance ratio.

we at least have a couple horde, yay feminists !
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Deleted
    would be nice if they did cross realm with this so low pop realms could be allowed to join un lvl realms like ours might fingers crossed be done would be nice even Winter Grasp on our realm is the same never any alliance there so again the same prob

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they talked about moving

Alterac Valley
    Isle of Conquest
    Tol Barad
    Wintergrasp

into a different queue. Maybe then you can complete your achievements. Wintergrasp ones are currently also impossible to achieve. I really hope they do this in WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    I think they talked about moving

Alterac Valley
    Isle of Conquest
    Tol Barad
    Wintergrasp

into a different queue. Maybe then you can complete your achievements. Wintergrasp ones are currently also impossible to achieve. I really hope they do this in WoD.
    Yeah, Tol Barad and Wintergrasp would eventually become 'Random Battlegrounds', but all four of the listed above will be separated into a 40-man section of their own. Last I heard, they had issues with technology or something, and there's no ETA but overall I like the idea.

I'm assuming both the 40-man battleground section, and the other section would have their own blacklisting options, so you'd get 4 in total. That means it'd free up two battlegrounds for me to blacklist, as I'd no longer have to blacklist Alterac Valley, or Isle of Conquest, and I'd finally be able to blacklist Battle for Gilneas (rejoice!).

10+ Year Old Account
    I tweeted Holinka if they still consider that option for WoD.

Deleted
    As you said hope it happens or these will never get done and would be pointless and those acivs should be removed as they would never happen. Mind you saw my 1st ever alliance only 1 mind you showed up in the BG and 2 seconds left

From what I can tell it just requires a bit of cooperation (like halaa mounts and such) - if 1 person queues on alliance, up to 5 people can get in from horde. Simple way to keep the teams fairly balanced if you spend a couple days levelling (double agent?), know someone with an alt on the other side, etc.

You could even sell queues then, not that I would encourage that as blizzard probably wouldn't support the deal
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Get a friend to help you
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i think they've said before in blue posts that they wont put WG and TB into a queue cuz they have "passed their relevant time"

but i do agree with the achievement argument that people who want that area of game play are missing out and getting gimped.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    i think they've said before in blue posts that they wont put WG and TB into a queue cuz they have "passed their relevant time".
    what the hell..?

That makes zero sense in my eyes. thats like saying Arathi basin has passed its relevant time and you should of completed everything in there years ago..

If its still ingame, its relative, ALWAYS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    i think they've said before in blue posts that they wont put WG and TB into a queue cuz they have "passed their relevant time"

but i do agree with the achievement argument that people who want that area of game play are missing out and getting gimped.
    If I recall correctly, their excuse was for technological reasons (which is understandable) and that they'd do something about them eventually but I don't remember them saying anything along the lines of "passed their relevant time".