Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    There's something off about the music in the Rogue video. Like it's only playing what'd you hear in one ear. The actual song sounds way WAY better than that.

I like the normal (current flex) set, its the only set of the 3 that isnt overdone.

Love the Rogue set. Absolutely fantastic.

I love how the new sets are all "Pokemon" and not just recolor. They may not all look great, but when you see someone with 1,000 animations and 5,000 spikes/crystals, you know they are serious.

People will take up the free faction change, then realise being on a one-sided realm is terrible then pay money to change back.

I know people like smaller pop servers but imho once you try a higher pop realm you realise how terrible it can be.. especially when its heavily one sided on a PVP server.. Try doing quests, try leaving the shrine, sitting on timeless isle.. and trying to do the Rare/elites on timless.. UGH tedious

Stupid people and new players will take the FC only.

Also as a raider who would take the lesser racials ?

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    why do they still deny everything so hard?
    "I'm a PvE raider. Every DW DK runs BT, 2H runs RE and so on. No choice there for PvE. Sorry I'm just not seeing choice there
    Of Frost DKs who killed a boss in N/H SoO last week, here is the T5 talent breakdown: 43.93%, 29.81%, 26.26%. Guess which is which? (WatcherDev)
    The point here is that different people can view choice differently. Sometimes each might think theirs is the only "right" answer. (WatcherDev)
    I agree. The 43% is obviously BT, the other two are way low meaning they need help. Just spice them up so aren't so boring.
    The 43.93% is actually Runic Empowerment. Go figure, right? (BT pulls ahead if you look at Heroic exclusively, but it's still close.)"

if he pruned the logs down to just characters who achieves 8/14H he would notice a huge number of people going for BT.
    Pruning down to a group that isnt getting the job done proves what? This blue was an excellent FU to every player who thinks they have enough info to speak for everyone else. Its a tough pill, but swallow it: most of the time your assumptions are pure shite.

Deleted
    In their quest to stroke the snowflakes' epeens, poor designers ended up with rogue set that look most consistent and sensible in what I guess to be LFR version. All higher levels looks like a WalMart Xmas tree decorated by a kid with heavily impaired visual facilities. Deary deary me

Bodypainting cartridge belts, chains painted on cloth skirts... more and more of this pathetic crap. So much win in those sets

[edited out a comment written before spotting blue tweat about only transfers to minority faction being free]

I love how blizdevs try to confuse people pointing out idiocy of their "design" by presenting irrelevant or intentionally misrepresented stats, going as far as an actual bait and switch-type action:
    I'm a PvE raider. Every DW DK runs BT, 2H runs RE and so on. No choice there for PvE. Sorry I'm just not seeing choice there
    Of Frost DKs who killed a boss in N/H SoO last week, here is the T5 talent breakdown: 43.93%, 29.81%, 26.26%. Guess which is which? (WatcherDev)
    The point here is that different people can view choice differently. Sometimes each might think theirs is the only "right" answer. (WatcherDev)
    Will you never learn people? Why even bother to voice a legitimate concern if the best you can get in response is some open and blatant BS?
    Watcher's response has nothing to do with the question.
    The question was about DW and DW alone when referring to BT and 2H when referring to RE, regardless of how successful their groups were LAST WEEK. Response is about FDKs (both DW and 2H) who happen to belong to groups which killed a boss in N/H last week. The two groups certainly overlap, but whatever stats say for group 2, it has no relevance whatsoever for group 1. First thing is, boss kill depends on a couple more factors in the group than what resource talent the FDK took. I also have a feeling DW/2H distribution in group 2 might be curiously similar to its distribution of BT vs. RE. Add in the fact 2H needs 1 good weapon less than DW to be topped up for current progression stage and Watcher's sophistry becomes amusingly obvious.
    Unfortunately the player took him for a half-honest participant in a discussion and thought Watcher wanted to show as much as half DW takes other talents than BT. What a mistake. I wonder if Watcher had of those "oh fuck he might catch me out and show just what a piece of shit I am" moments followed by a hearty sigh when the bait was taken. Afterwards it was just a matter of a couple snide remarks and voila, issue addressed, the talent tier in question can stay boring as a dead sheep.

Still, blatant sophistry on the part of blizdevs is not half as hillarious as the epic crack-licking some players seem to enjoy:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelric70 View Post
    Pruning down to a group that isnt getting the job done proves what? This blue was an excellent FU to every player who thinks they have enough info to speak for everyone else. Its a tough pill, but swallow it: most of the time your assumptions are pure shite.
    Yeeeah, he really showed him, didn't he
    Last edited by mmoc3514689de5; 2014-05-27 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    In their quest to stroke the snowflakes' epeens, poor designers ended up with rogue set that look most consistent and sensible in what I guess to be LFR version. All higher levels looks like a WalMart Xmas tree decorated by a kid with heavily impaired visual facilities. Deary deary me

Bodypainting cartridge belts, chains painted on cloth skirts... more and more of this pathetic crap. So much win in those sets

[edited out a comment written before spotting blue tweat about only transfers to minority faction being free]

I love how blizdevs try to confuse people pointing out idiocy of their "design" by presenting irrelevant or intentionally misrepresented stats, going as far as an actual bait and switch-type action:

Will you never learn people? Why even bother to voice a legitimate concern if the best you can get in response is some open and blatant BS?
    Watcher's response has nothing to do with the question.
    The question was about DW and DW alone when referring to BT and 2H when referring to RE, regardless of how successful their groups were LAST WEEK. Response is about FDKs (both DW and 2H) who happen to belong to groups which killed a boss in N/H last week. The two groups certainly overlap, but whatever stats say for group 2, it has no relevance whatsoever for group 1. First thing is, boss kill depends on a couple more factors in the group than what resource talent the FDK took. I also have a feeling DW/2H distribution in group 2 might be curiously similar to its distribution of BT vs. RE. Add in the fact 2H needs 1 good weapon less than DW to be topped up for current progression stage and Watcher's sophistry becomes amusingly obvious.
    Unfortunately the player took him for a half-honest participant in a discussion and thought Watcher wanted to show as much as half DW takes other talents than BT. What a mistake. I wonder if Watcher had of those "oh fuck he might catch me out and show just what a piece of shit I am" moments followed by a hearty sigh when the bait was taken. Afterwards it was just a matter of a couple snide remarks and voila, issue addressed, the talent tier in question can stay boring as a dead sheep.

Still, blatant sophistry on the part of blizdevs is not half as hillarious as the epic crack-licking some players seem to enjoy:

Yeeeah, he really showed him, didn't he
    Provide statistics showing the pop of 2H F-DKs is same or higher than DW for either of those groups, or save the snarky angst for guild chat. And what of the 30% using neither BT nor RE. Must be the sophistry...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelric70 View Post
    Provide statistics showing the pop of 2H F-DKs is same or higher than DW for either of those groups, or save the snarky angst for guild chat. And what of the 30% using neither BT nor RE. Must be the sophistry...
    Don't have to, don't need to. The simple fact a player voiced a concern regarding specific distribution of 2H/DW talents and got a response about something else, clearly designed to mislead him, is perfectly enough. Well, enough for people who fail to appreciate Bliizchoc of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    T17 Mythic rogues ride in single file to hide their numbers!
    I lol'd at this. Very good. Don't like the armor though. Is it a leaky Space Marine?

Deleted
    I play rogue but yet i must say that the amors for the rogue are petty useless.. and look kinda stupid...