Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I don't ignore people...never had a reason too
    Right...wrong...The universe doesn't care
    Driefal,Etrith(Retired)

I've had about 3 people on it since I started playing. I've never really been offended enough to add to it; I can ignore obnoxiousness/stupidity without using a tool to filter it out. It doesn't even occur to me anymore.

I won´t use it until account ignoring is possible

I had to delete people off the list occasionally to make room. Hasn't been an issue for awhile since I haven't been playing much. So to answer your question, whatever the cap was at some point.
    I tend to post primarily in Recent Forum Posts from the main page.
    If I don't reply back to you in a thread, don't get overly offended as it is solely a consequence of my laziness and not out of spite.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Use Ignoremore addon, let's you ignore as many as you want.
    Nope, that isn't how the mod works. It just filters out their messages and maybe prevents grouping, but it can NOT increase the actual number of 49 server side ignores - and therefore will not prevent (or save) you from being grouped with them through LFG tools.

For my server I use Bad Apples and only ignore cross-server as I don't want to be grouped with those again, yet still be able to read what they write.

I'm no longer playing WoW, but, mostly, only gold sellers. I might put a guy on quanrantene for a couple of days, but i normally remove them from the list after a couple of days.

I sometimes still play with a trial acc, and on that acc i normally ignore all guild spamers, just because they normally use ad-ons that keep spaming guildless people... And its so freaking annoying being spamed by the same dude every freaking hour (i even explained him i was on a trial acc, and he keeps spaming... i just had to block him, on all my toons on that acc).

Probably two or three people. Most are people who spammed trade chat at the time.

I know I have some, 3k players on my ignore list, people I've added over my 7 years at WoW. How long is yours?
    Why don't you ever delete your list? People change in 7 years, or maybe they had 1 bad day, but you keep ignoring them forever? Weird.

I have zero on my list. I only ignore obnoxious people in dungeons when I'm leveling, so I don't run into them again, and remove them once I'm max level. I also ignore people from LFR when I feel like doing that for a few weeks, but also remove them when I'm done running LFR. Never had anyone I really had to keep on ignore longer.
    "When you understand why you dismiss all the other gods people believe in, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

0 over 9 years.. what's the point of ignoring people, you basically miss out half the conversation on things 0o

1 because he ruined an achievement for me. That was Saturday?
    I clean my ignore list every month.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Knowing Celestalon, he both A) doesn't know and B) will nerf the spec until he figures it out while denying it ever happened.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

0, i've been mentally ignoring everyone since '06
    Former unique snowflake

Only 3 people have ever been put on my ignore list the whole time I've been playing this game.

I only put people on ignore to make trade chat easier to read. Guild spammers, lfm spammers go on my ignore list temporally. I take them off next time I log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    0 over 9 years.. what's the point of ignoring people, you basically miss out half the conversation on things 0o
    I don't think you "miss out" when it's one guy spamming 4 different chats the same thing as often as he can cos he needs 3 people for blah blah. I usually ignore them if I notice them doing it quite a lot because I honestly don't think that someone like that would be fun to play with. I've got about 30ish proper ignores then a load of gold/boost spammers probably
    Lightplay - Shadow Priest

For once maybe someone will call me "Sir" without adding "You're making a scene"

I know I have some, 3k players on my ignore list, people I've added over my 7 years at WoW. How long is yours?
    seriously if you have 3k people on your ignore list, there is something wrong with you , not them

i have blocked more than one person for sexual harrashment :P (RP server)

lots of creepy people started playing in wrath <.<

Stood in the Fire
    I have no one on mine, besides the ghouls and creeps.

I don't get offended easily (seriously, 3k?) So I got none. I tend to solve my issues with someone instead of ignoring them

Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    seriously if you have 3k people on your ignore list, there is something wrong with you , not them
    Thats what I thought too, 3000 people thats a lot!

Ten or so. Back when WoW was a more social game I actually capped my ignore list, but now it's a less social game and I only ignore people who are exceptionally obnoxious. On MMO-Champion? A few.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Why don't you ever delete your list? People change in 7 years, or maybe they had 1 bad day, but you keep ignoring them forever? Weird.
    Not at all weird, first impressions stick.

Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    I don't get offended easily (seriously, 3k?) So I got none. I tend to solve my issues with someone instead of ignoring them
    I tend to solve my issues with people by ignoring them. I mean it depends on what the issue is. If it's a simple disagreement then ignore isn't really necessary. If they're so obnoxious that I wouldn't want to play with that person again I just ignore them. If they attempt to talk to me about politics, whether I agree with them or not, instant ignore. Have enough of that brain melting nonsense IRL, don't need it in-game as well.
    Nov 2014: Through inaction MMO-Champion moderators confirm that it is perfectly fine to link to hate groups in signatures.