Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I have maybe 10 characters on ignore. I say characters because it's basically 1 guy and i think 1 of his friends. Oh and those gold spammers and what not.

0 - I've never been able to hold grudges, I also rarely talk to people outside of my established group nowadays anyway ^.^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    I know I have some, 3k players on my ignore list, people I've added over my 7 years at WoW. How long is yours?
    3000 players on ignorelist? You seem to have issues getting along with people.

I have maybe 2 or 3.

Deleted
    In about 9,5 years of playing WoW and gathering 614 days /played on my mainchar (and I don't really play anything else) I got a total of 2 characters on my ignore list. Both of them got there by heavily insulting and calling me names for silly reasons. One of them just for me not wanting to help him with quests as he couldn't even be bothered to ask nicely.
    The other guy was kind of special. He was from another raiding guild on the server and ended up in the same PuG-raid for world bosses with me. All I did was telling people that I maybe have to leave the raid in a few minutes as my guilds raid invites just startet. For some reason that caused that guy to go off like a madman, calling my guild, it's raid and me the shittiest thing on earth. When he started off in raidchat, I was just like "O_O" and didn't even know who he was or where he came from. Even when I asked if I did something to disturb him, he would just continue to rant like crazy.. Half an hour later this was still going on and despite the fact that I told him that I don't know what his problem was and he should stop harrassing me in whisper, he was just spam-insulting me and my guild like a lunatic. Well.. as my raid hit the first boss I just put him on ignore at that point.
    Some people..

I guess it had something to do with his guild.. It is basically a guild of hate that formed around a person who got rejected by our raid. When he was told that he wouldn't get a spot in our raid he left furiously, telling us that he was the best player in the world, we would never find a balance druid coming even close to him and the fact that he just sucked in his trial time on our raid was due to us sabotaging him by not giving him buffs (yeah, really) and assigning him "sabotaging tasks" on the boss encounters. He then formed this guild where he indoctrinated people to hate us and our leaders in particular, but that's another story..
    Last edited by mmocbd24f84edd; 2014-05-26 at 07:41 AM.

I've played since '05. My list had like 5 people (gold spammers) last time I had checked. Not many reasonable reasons to use it very often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Four players, three dozen accounts that spammed me with gold-selling advertisements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

0. Most I have is 3 or 4 at a time, I clear it every now and then. I only ignore people if there's really no point in talking to them or if I just am not feeling it that day, but I pretty much always remove them after a week or two at most.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 people, all girls sadly. I play on a tiny server and I don't speak in trade or anything but most people know each other and once I went to a pug of Onyxia 25 man, was a long time ago, and spoke on voice chat, asking what tank to misdirect, then the rest of the raid found out I was female, then some other people found out about that and then other *famous* server girls, trade chat queens, started spamming me with stuff like WHORE FUCK YOUUU

makes me sad to be a female. truly.

Deleted
    Zero. But to compensate that I'm probably on everyones list.

Never used an addon to ignore people. But I've had the maximum amount for a long, long time, I had to start removing people just so I the most recent ones on there.

I just put anyone spamming yell over and over in cities when I'm trying to read guild chat on ignore. Never had anyone annoying or abusive enough to put on ignore for other reasons and I've been playing since TBC.

Zero. i'm not a pussy.

About 25 and another 10 on oqueue

Quote Originally Posted by Kalorna View Post
    I just put anyone spamming yell over and over in cities when I'm trying to read guild chat on ignore. Never had anyone annoying or abusive enough to put on ignore for other reasons and I've been playing since TBC.
    You know you can set up different chat channels, If you ever transfer to a big severer reading guild chat will be impossible unless you make a separate chat channel for trade, general, yell

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckeded View Post
    Zero, I like everyone. I try to whisper the gold sellers back and start a conversation. Hasn't worked yet.
    I've had several conversations with gold sellers by doing that. One of them even became sort of a friend. Wouldn't give me any "free samples" though.

Playing since 2005 I have ignored exactly 0 people. Don't really see the point.
    Last edited by CataclismicSunrise; 2014-05-26 at 12:13 PM.

4 people, I use report for spam/ass rather than ignore, since that removes all their crap from my chat log retroactively as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 0 names on my ignore list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I use an addon to block Chinese.

10+ Year Old Account
    0. I have never thought that it was necessary to filter out what people say when I can just ignore it myself without the game doing it for me? Is your line between reality and this game so blurred that you are that invested in what other people in this game that you will never know or see in real life are saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    Only time I've used the ignore function is to mess with friends, block gold sellers, or in really bad cases I actually ignore people who are harassing.

I eventually remove all those people within a week, give or take.
    Pretty much this, after ignoring for like a week I just eventually purge them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got 2 or 3, not that many douchebags on Defias Brotherhood horde side :>
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s