Poll: how spicy do you like your food?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    About the same heat level as Frank's Red Hot. Anything higher than that is usually more than I care for.

I used to like "omg I just drank gasoline and then stuck a lit match in my mouth" spicy food, but I started getting things like heartburn/reflux more often as I got older, so I tend to avoid that level of heat now.

Medium spice. I like it when it bites back, but don't want that sensation to overpower the taste of it.

Well, I'm not going to add hot spices to everything, but when I'm eating something that's supposed to be spicy, not even "My food is lava!" level of hot is too much. I think I did not develop pain receptors inside my mouth properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Always cook fairly hot, but mind the balance between awesome hot and "cant taste the food anymore" hot. One is good, the other is stockholm syndrome :P

Like in between hot and "as spicy as possible". I like my food to be very spicy, due to the fact that I'd like a kick when I eat, to a point where I can be regarded as a masochist. But I wouldn't want to eat something as spicy as possible, due to the fact that it becomes tasteless.

I'd eat my food so spicy RICH would cry for his momma.

Not at all, I'm a little bitch when it comes to spicy food.

I usually have to down 3 litres of water when I eat a bag of jalapeno chips.
    Last edited by Haywire5714; 2014-05-26 at 07:58 PM.

Deleted
    Nuclear hot!

Mild is too spicy for me, if that says anything.

I like some spice in food, but if it is so hot all you can taste is burning it isn't good to me, since the food needs to taste good.

Other times, just throw up meat and potatoes without any spice and I'm happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    On a scale of 0 to spicy, I would go with a supernova wearing a wooly jumper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Not at all, I'm a little bitch when it comes to spicy food.

I usually have to down 3 litres of water when I eat a bag of jalapeno chips.
    you do realize drinking water only makes it worse? your supposed to drink either milk or drinks with a lot of syrup in it like lemonade.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I LOVE hot and spicy food. I wouldn't want the unbearably hot stuff because it just ruins your appetite but I love me some buffalo hot wings. Hot peppers are another thing I love eating.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

7+ Year Old Account
    When cooking, I like to add a subtle-to-noticeable spice. Otherwise, I generally avoid spicy foods. I just like it for extra flavor, not for the sensation.

We have plenty of places around that offer Mexican cuisine, but it's never been a significant part of my diet.