If we got a vanity item in WoD what would you like it to be?

Many of you probably saw that they are considering putting back purely vanity items for Paladins and Hunters - the librams and ammo pouches.If we get the same treatment what would you like to see us get?

For me personally it should be a leathery belt with (okey here i dont know the exact word in english since it's not my native language) hosters? for daggers thus showing only the hilt and effectively hide the blade of the weapon and the enchant , maybe even be a leather strap that goes arround your torso and for example arround your right shoulder so u draw both your daggers from the left or some shit like that.I've watched fatboss this week and someone suggested it might even be throw weapons somewhere since u seem to draw them from nowhere.

So what do you like to see?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr86 View Post
    Many of you probably saw that they are considering putting back purely vanity items for Paladins and Hunters - the librams and ammo pouches.If we get the same treatment what would you like to see us get?

For me personally it should be a leathery belt with (okey here i dont know the exact word in english since it's not my native language) hosters? for daggers thus showing only the hilt and effectively hide the blade of the weapon and the enchant , maybe even be a leather strap that goes arround your torso and for example arround your right shoulder so u draw both your daggers from the left or some shit like that.I've watched fatboss this week and someone suggested it might even be throw weapons somewhere since u seem to draw them from nowhere.

So what do you like to see?
    either a way to sheathe your weapons on your back or a dagger that shows on the thigh/ankles.

Poison effects on my weapons. I necer want to see a landslide desaster again.

And a string of ears.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    OP I believe the leather weapon body strap you're talking about is called a Baldric.
    I too would like vials, pouches, and dripping smoking weapons instead of the elemental $#/%storm of enchants we have not.

Deleted
    Knives, vanish fairy dust, poison vials, more knives, a rope, lockpicks, small critters, and knives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Knives. And poison vials. And knives!

Sheathes. I want my weapons visible at all times, either on my back or on my belt depending on size.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poison dripping from my weapons is probably the #1 vanity thing I want for rogues right now.