WW help with comps and other questions

I have played with a Hpriest/Dpriest in 2's and that seems to work well alot of times but we are having major trouble with cc. I'm not sure if its my priest friend getting caught out of position or what but it seems I have to work so much harder to get a kill than any other class I have played (which is most classes, have 4 90's, and 3 85's). I have been considering running with a Dk or a rogue but the rogue I know DR's with sap and para as well as our stuns.
    I guess my main question would be what are some good comps both 2's and 3v3 for a WW. preferably involving a mage/warrior/rogue/DK because i have friends that play those classes.
    And second is there anything I doing wrong to get the kill, its really hard to stay on druids/mages/hunter (hunters less so)

Im full prideful and have a crit/mastery/haste stat priority after hit and exp. I also get parried a shit ton by warriors and dk's even with 6% expertise.
    use tigers lust, RJW, Healing Elixers, Chi brew,

one more questions sorry to ask so much, is the tyrannical primal diamond worth using over the 216 agi, 3% crit damage primal?

10+ Year Old Account
    In 2s primarily it's all about wearing your opponent down as a WW monk. Most often you want to train the healer while your healer gets trained cause that's how 2s works. Besides that there's not much you can do besides paralyze and disarm the enemy melee when your healer needs help.

WW/Hpriest is mostly about the priest CCing while you throw in a paralyze to finish.

As for 3s comps:
    Monk/Lock/Rsham
    Monk/Spriest/Rsham
    Monk/Ele/Hpriest
    Monk/Hunter/Rsham
    Monk/Hunter/Hpriest

Those are some comps that work. In general you kinda want to stay away from hpallies and rdruids 'cause they don't really have the healing required to keep up a monk. I mean, you can play with those healers up to like 2.2k, but it'll be more difficult I reckon than playing with an rsham or even an hpriest.

As for your stat priority, you've got it all wrong. Stat priority for WW monks is: Haste > Crit > Mastery.

You can't do much about the parries either besides getting behind the melee or by paralyzing them into leg sweep.

As for the tyrann prim diamond meta gem, I don't think there's much difference. It won't really make or break your matches, but the majority of the WW monks use the agi + crit dmg one.

thanks for the quick reply. I will look into some of those comps. I guess in 2's my priest just needs to do have better positioning because most of our games I have like 3 times where i should have to kill but something messes up and i have to either go defensive or cant get a cleanse because he was CC'ed also.

Question about the stats. I know haste/crit/mastery is was PvE do but I was thinking that since i dont have 100% uptime on the target anyway unless its another melee, all the haste would be wasted with me being energy capped. For example, I only get a few seconds to wail on a druid or mage or hunter before they run and kite, where my energy would regen and be full for when I catch back up with them, rinse and repeat till i can get a cc chain and a kill? does that make sense, not arguing I'm right just wondering the reasoning.

Priest/WW was very easy when I played it. The monk would start cc chain with a sap or stun at which point I'd run out for the fear and hopefully an MC. If I was being trained we'd just do the same thing without the MC (sap + fear still very good). I could SW cc and monk could do that meditate thing to counter cc. Monk does ridiculous damage and with disarm, RoP, karma and mobility he'd destroy the other dps.