What to do for Summer Break?

So I just got back into WoW. I took a few months break because i was just too bored. I kind of want to avoid being too bored again. Any suggestions on what I can do?

Should I level a class I've never played?

How is PvP looking?

Is getting into raiding even worth it at this point?

Get a job. Meet someone. Go for long walks. Hit the beach.

For your summer break, do summer. Not Warcraft.

If, however, you ignore my advice, I think you've still got a healthy amount of time left to do some serious raiding. The expansion is 4-6 months away. You can pursue your legendary cloak on a character or two in that time. This is also around the time that raid leaders (usually) start relaxing their item level requirements for their groups as more and more log off until WoD. I've historically had the easiest time finding a raid during the post-expansion lull. You mileage may vary.

Develop my hot body into an even hotter body. Then go 'THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM' and develop it even further.

/flex

Lol, yeah, maybe try doing some new stuff outside of Warcraft, but I understand if you want to play. I go total hermit-mode during summers haha.

Leveling during the Summer time is perfect, and meet new people along the way, new guild, it's just all perfect since you'll have a good chunk of time. Pvp, outside of bgs, is ok imo, but I'm not an avid pvp-er, I just a bit of 2s. It's not prefect, not great, but it's ok. As for raiding, it might be worth it to get some SoO in before WoD, get some achieves ie Ahead of the Curve. Especially with flex, I think if you join a guild or form your own groups it'd be fun to progress over the Summer.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Varegast View Post
    So I just got back into WoW. I took a few months break because i was just too bored. I kind of want to avoid being too bored again. Any suggestions on what I can do?

Should I level a class I've never played?

How is PvP looking?

Is getting into raiding even worth it at this point?
    1. Maybe
    2. Same as all xpac..meh.
    3. No

Quote Originally Posted by Zannis View Post
    Get a job. Meet someone. Go for long walks. Hit the beach.

For your summer break, do summer. Not Warcraft.

If, however, you ignore my advice, I think you've still got a healthy amount of time left to do some serious raiding. The expansion is 4-6 months away. You can pursue your legendary cloak on a character or two in that time. This is also around the time that raid leaders (usually) start relaxing their item level requirements for their groups as more and more log off until WoD. I've historically had the easiest time finding a raid during the post-expansion lull. You mileage may vary.
    What's so special about the summer? It's hot and sweaty all the time, too many people and vacationers are out and about, and bugs!

Maybe it's because I live in an area with not-so-bad winters, but summer is when I spend all my time indoors because the 100 degree heat makes it unbearable to do anything during the day.