Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badger-baiting

A single badger could take on a pack of dogs, one on one the badger would fuck it up.
    Jesus christ, some of that information is pretty sad but also fascinating.

Respect for badgers increasing.

Half of all people that has EVER LIVED (!!!) has died from malaria or malaria related issues. Spiders eat mosquitoes. Depending on where in the world you live they are killing something that you want to kill. Spiders almost never bite humans and in the rare cases they do it is extremely rare for it to be fatal or even serious.

Spiders are our friends!

Put it on top of some paper and bring it outside.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madmanx View Post
    Half of all people that has EVER LIVED (!!!) has died from malaria or malaria related issues. Spiders eat mosquitoes. Depending on where in the world you live they are killing something that you want to kill. Spiders almost never bite humans and in the rare cases they do it is extremely rare for it to be fatal or even serious.

Spiders are our friends!

Put it on top of some paper and bring it outside.
    Oooooorrrr shoot it with a 50 cal.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Pretty sure I'd rather get stabbed and mugged on the subway rather than see that spider in my house.
    He lives in Upstate New York. All of us Upstate New Yorkers are always forgotten about, everyone assumes the city when they hear NY

Deleted
    burn your apartment down, it's the only way to be sure you killed it

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a false widow and yes they are venomous.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-24636116

Scroll down to 2nd picture.
    Here come the Irish.

I've seen enough movies to know, that you have to let that thing bite you, then you become crazy strong and get some pretty awesome abilities.

Please report back when you have had it bite you, I am curious as to what kind of mutation/accelerated abilities you gain. I wish I found a cool spider like that... =|

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chinchillidae View Post
    And we're culling them.

FUCK YEA- Wait, badgers are cute
    Well, we tried to cull them. Turns out if you run around firing shotguns, badgers prefer to stay in their warrens. Apparently nobody thought about that.

Deleted
    But spiders are nice, they eat the little nasties in your house and just sit in their corner. I have a cellar and we don't kill them, there's gargantuan webs tho.

You heard the lady

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Wait what. Why is that thing in New York?!
    To devour your soul, of course. Spider pride >8<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Looks like a false widow.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/24636455
    I'm kind of confused by that article, it states the Spider is one of the most dangerous in Britain but then the rest of the article is basically about how harmless it is. Even when bitten the article says it's about as bad as a wasp sting.

Why is it so dangerous?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda pretty, whatever it is - for a non-fuzzy spider.

Not entirely sold on the false widow, though it looks to be the nearest in similarity I see from looking around online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try to put it to sleep then throw a Pokeball. If, for some reason, that doesn't work, I would recommend flamethrower.
    WoW Moderator and Staff Editor at Stratics-WoW!
    http://wow.stratics.com/ - A World of Warcraft Fansite dedicated to lively opinions on the important topics within the game.
    Co-owner of AcegamesTV!
    https://www.youtube.com/acegamestv - A general gaming network focused on high quality variety content!

u rly have to clean around more often , that will prevent spiders from making their webs all over the place

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    I'm kind of confused by that article, it states the Spider is one of the most dangerous in Britain but then the rest of the article is basically about how harmless it is. Even when bitten the article says it's about as bad as a wasp sting.

Why is it so dangerous?
    It's just saying most dangerous in Britain. Which I took to mean that Britain really has no deadly spiders lol They must have shipped them off to Australia with the criminals!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post

Why is it so dangerous?
    It means we have no deadly spiders, if our most dangerous Spider is as bad as a wasp sting then I think thats a win for us.

Oh, fair enough then.