Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    First off, you do get legendaries for other classes about 15% or so of the time. It's frequent enough that i've found a couple of build-changing items for completely different characters on my main.

Then I also highly doubt that you're not "looting any useful loots". Would you mind linking your profile? I could give you some advice.

And finally, actively playing your alts will net you useful loot at an incredibly fast pace in the current system, there is no need to rely on funneling from a main, as it should be.
    We'll congrats on looting good items for your alts. I'm above 100 souls now if I bothered to shard my crap inn stash until its full again. I have geared all my alts by now, but never with any game changing items but 1 monk set item and witch doctor...Rest are just good rolled items, that can be okay after re-forge or rare stuff.

I have looted about 5 mempho's, 10 crowns, and all other helms (wizards helm to) atleast 3-4 times, but andy 2 times...Both times it rolled crap, like barely usefull, and lightning elementel as Wizard....And still with all thoes helms I haven't seen Velvet helm or a decent fire Andy helm.

This is just one example off many. But ofcourse I have looted items, its just that I only get shit all the time. Or many duplicates.

Its booring to play a rigged loot system, where you only get the useless crap. All items should have equal drop rates, atleast I feel Wizards have way to many rare items, with the main one being Wand of woh.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2014-05-29 at 01:33 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    We'll congrats on looting good items for your alts. I'm above 100 souls now if I bothered to shard my crap inn stash until its full again. I have geared all my alts by now, but never with any game changing items but 1 monk set item and witch doctor...Rest are just good rolled items, that can be okay after re-forge or rare stuff.

I have looted about 5 mempho's, 10 crowns, and all other helms (wizards helm to) atleast 3-4 times, but andy 2 times...Both times it rolled crap, like barely usefull, and lightning elementel as Wizard....And still with all thoes helms I haven't seen Velvet helm or a decent fire Andy helm.

This is just one example off many. But ofcourse I have looted items, its just that I only get shit all the time. Or many duplicates.

Its booring to play a rigged loot system, where you only get the useless crap. All items should have equal drop rates, atleast I feel Wizards have way to many rare items, with the main one being Wand of woh.
    It's not "rigged", it's random. And the reason we have certain far rarer items is to get excited when they do drop (like I did when I found a Shard of Hate last week).

If you don't enjoy grinding loot, don't play the game.
    If you want to gear your alts, play your alts, simple as that. You're not going to find better or more loot for them playing your main, and it is good that way.

If you buy stuff on a lvl 16 character, you will get mostly whites and blues and they will be level 16.

I do notice that since the expansion I've been playing exclusively with my templar on all characters. He's just too useful from a defensive/toughness standpoint. On my monk I've gotten some gear for him that was non-smart loot drops but I can definitely gear my templar faster with my crusader.

Really can't wait until they implement some sort of unified character sheet for followers so they all have the same gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vandalhart View Post
    I do notice that since the expansion I've been playing exclusively with my templar on all characters. He's just too useful from a defensive/toughness standpoint. On my monk I've gotten some gear for him that was non-smart loot drops but I can definitely gear my templar faster with my crusader.

Really can't wait until they implement some sort of unified character sheet for followers so they all have the same gear.
    If you're heavily dependant on Templar your gear is lacking in resource or toughness management. I use Enchantress on my monk in T4 for the fancy spells.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    If you're heavily dependant on Templar your gear is lacking in resource or toughness management. I use Enchantress on my monk in T4 for the fancy spells.
    One anecdotal monk may be the exception to the rule just as much as an example of it, and monks have quite a bit of self-healing. Templars are just an excellent help to any character, regardless. If you're doing fine in T4 without a templar, then perhaps you could run T5 with it.