Question about my damage (Combat Rogue)

Well as the title says I have a question about the damage I am doing during raids. I'm unsure if I could be doing more or not. I feel like I should be doing better but would like to know what others think. I would post a link to me armory and logs but I don't think i can post links yet but my chars name is Tritus on US-Kargath.

If I am doing anything wrong please let me know and thanks in advance

- - - Updated - - -

Armory
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ritus/advanced

A log from our recent Malkorok 10H wipefest.
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/7zz1g...?s=4293&e=4630

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm no combat wiz, as I haven't played that spec this tier, but there are a few things that stand out looking at the fight you linked.

Ability count seconds uptime %
    Blade Flurry 10 199.5 59.0 %
    Feint 32 149.4 44.2 %
    Burst of Speed 38 97.3 28.8 %

With that kind of Blade Flurry uptime I have a feeling you are losing more damage than you are gaining from cleaving the add. At least in our raid the add doesn't seem to be up all that long.

The number of Feint and BoS casts are way high. You should only need to use feint when soaking a pool, and BoS when you are slowed trying to get there. This would save you about 850 energy throughout the entire fight. (!) If you are asked to soak the orbs outside of Blood Rage I would suggest you only do that when you have Cloak of Shadows up, and you can also use Sprint for this instead of BoS. During this attempt you have almost 30 % uptime on BoS, but not a single cast of Sprint.

It should be noted if you are running all over the place and soaking that your damage will naturally be lower than it could be.

Armory:
    I see that you are reforging reforging for mastery > haste. You should be going for haste on reforges, just as you are doing on gems. I also feel sorry for you with that trinket.
    Last edited by Oggiva; 2014-05-27 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Trying to make the table readable

When I think about it I probably should have used a better log instead of a log with a fight that i'm running around a lot and off of the boss for a bit. When it comes to Blade Flurry being up I kind of just got lazy and left it up instead of bringing it down for every add because normally by the time it dies another one is out but i'll drop it more and see if it helps. As for the BoS use I kind of gotten use to just using it over Sprint never really thought about the energy loss from using it so much. But thanks for the tips Oggiva i'll try to change it up next time i'm in there.

blade flurry isn't free. If there's nothing to hit, you should toggle it off.

Oggiva: He's not reforging mastery > haste. He already has haste on most pieces of gear so there is not much to reforge into haste on.
    Last edited by shadowboy; 2014-05-27 at 06:33 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    He has changed it now.