Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    To be fair, the user is not blaming the game for his adult responsibilities. Though the user is asking for content that is more flexible to his lifestyle and responsibilities.

That is pretty reasonable. Some games do offer more flexibility than Rift raiding; providing meaningful, short duration content that is either solo, small group or hotjoin. Rift doesn't offer a lot of content of that kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been rolling a bard lately and just got to lvl 56 (screw the lvling from 40 up to this point, i hate it, not leveling another class for a looooong time if not never) but is the game still really "uncomfy" for new PvE players? (ie not geared, been playing pve in mmo's for a long time)
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

i agree mostly with the OP, but i'm not a hardcore raider so am not bothered if i get to raid or not, but i do enjoy it when i get to. i think a good solution would be to create a 10man version of all future raids. lockouts should be shared between 20 and 10 so hardcore raiders don't have to feel they need to raid both. they can even go further and make 10mans easier to make it more accessible to everyone and lower the stats on drops to correlate. this would also retain the value of the non-nerfed gear on the cash shop.

this really kills two birds with one stone. it gives content for hardcores and casuals without too much development time; it trains and allows the casuals to make the jump to 20man guilds. the way it is now, i definitely think its like 3% that get to see and experience tier 2 and 1% tier 3. ignoring or not creating enough content for the vast majority of their playerbase is what is slowly choking the life out of this game.