[H]GMT+8 Fluffy Unicorns 14/14H LFM WOD!

Fluffy Unicorns is a newly formed 10man guild, officers and raiders consists of many veterans who have been raiding top tier end-game content previously. We are from Thaurissan, currently server merged with Dreadmaul.

Raid Days & Time
    ----------------
    Wednesday - 2030 to 0000 (2230 - 0200 SVT)
    Thursday - 2030 to 0000
    Monday - 2030 to 0000

All Raiding times are in the GMT+8 Time Zone.

Current progression:
    14/14H 10man
    14/14H 25man

Now that we have cleared content in 10 and 25, we will be preparing for Mythic/ WOD.

Guild Website: http://fluffy-unicorns.enjin.com/home

Some minimal expectations:
    - You must have Ventrillo. Other addons are up to personal choice but not overly taxing on your system causing downtime and crashes
    - Willingness to accept criticism and have an attitude of self-improvement.
    - No drama queens/kings/somewhere in between
    - If you can't stay online for 75% of the time, don't apply
    - Have accountability. Don't come late to raids or let us know in advance if you can't make it. We understand RL takes priority over WoW. All we ask for is to let us know your availability as soon as you can.

We are now actively recruiting in preparation of WoD. Heroic experienced players are preferred. Current recruitment needs as below:-

All spots are open for WOD!

All other exceptional players are welcomed to apply via our website or PST any officer for more information. Feel free to contact Brewlol (ReAp3r#1438), Chuachua (AaronChua#6675), or Mercydrops (mercydrops#1577) in game for a chat if you are interested.
    Last edited by Hammerlol; 2014-09-01 at 03:00 AM.

Still LFM Heals/DPS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump. WTB Ranged hybrids.

Hybirds where art thou~

Have now made the shift to 25man, Siegecrafter down on the 2nd night of raiding.

LFM Range DPS!

Paragons down now. LFM Exceptional Players

Hey there!

I've submitted a application on your site. Should be one posted by Diesik. I'd post all my info here but it's all in there. If you have any questions, my battletag is Diesik#1220.

Overdued bump for 14/14H 25man~ LFM exceptional players

LFM Exceptional Players for 6.0!