Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Yes they can comprehend sex, this is purely a result of culture and puritanical ideas, while a child cannot give consent it still has sexual impulses since fairly early age (about...5?) its all part of the development. We just as a whole think of sex as "dirty" and dont want to associate children with it, doesnt mean they dont understand it or that the idea will traumatize them somehow.
    No, I'll go with Piaget's stages of child development, to point out cognitive development, to show lack of understanding what sex really means.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    Tell that to the person I was responding to, who related it to homosexuality. Feel free to ignore the many posts I have made saying the two are not related...

You are also contradicting your self...
    I think by 'like', Halyon means 'relates to'.

Alternatively, Halyon means 'like', not 'like like'. Y'know, like... They don't like them, they just like them.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    I'm a kid trapped in an adult's body...

- - - Updated - - -

Tell that to the person I was responding to, who related it to homosexuality. Feel free to ignore the many posts I have made saying the two are not related...

You are also contradicting your self...
    It isn't a contradicition. You're aware you can like some people more than others without wanting to bang them, right? I'm asexual, and I still prefer guy friends a lot more than any female friends I've ever had, while I'm female myself, that doesn't mean I want them in my pants.

When I say like, I mean like, as in a preference, not like as in love, otherwise I'd have said it so.

So all I have to do to get the government to pay to have my daughter changed to a male is threat my less than 7 old daughter as a male long enough she starts to believe it? They call that child abuse where I'm from

I knew I was not attracted to girls since as long as I can recall, long before the puberty. Like at 4 or 5.

But I'm sure y'all know everything about the human biology and mind. Y'all know more than all the scientists out there who are studying the subject for decades. I forgot that people on the internet knew every single thing and secret of the world. You're like a superior species watching us poor and ignorant humans.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Transgender falls in the cracks. It's a disorder, but somehow we support this disorder over other disorders. If someone has a hoarding issue, we help them get through it, but w/ gender dysphoria, we encourage the individuals to proceed w/ their disorder? I'm all for LGB, but transgender just doesn't work for me. If they weren't hanging on to the tail of the gay/lesbian/bi movement, then they'd be left in the dust. Most transgender people are just gay or lesbian, no one is stopping them from having intimate relationships w/ people of the same sex or opposite. I just think that encouraging people to go through w/ a procedure that permanently mutilates their body is a stupid idea.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CataclismicSunrise View Post
    Who cares?

It's 2014, who honestly gives a shit? My best friend is tranny, and I knew her before he was she and became a she. Just... fucking get over it. Boo fucking hoo, whatever.

Go fuck yourselves.
    Clearly you're not so good a friend to her calling her a tranny...

Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    No one forces a gender on a child - they are born with it. It's not something they get to pick - you are either male or female (barring hermaphrodites). You are probably referring to sexuality, which is also given at birth based on sex/gender, but one may consciously decide to go against their natural inclinations for the opposite sex to partake in same-sex intercourse.
    Bullshit! From birth you're branded with stuff like pink for girls blue for boys. Saying this is a girls toy, colour, dress, shoes etc.
    If kids were allowed to do as they choose and be who they are not what society says they are the world would be a better place.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Transgender falls in the cracks. It's a disorder, but somehow we support this disorder over other disorders. If someone has a hoarding issue, we help them get through it, but w/ gender dysphoria, we encourage the individuals to proceed w/ their disorder? I'm all for LGB, but transgender just doesn't work for me. If they weren't hanging on to the tail of the gay/lesbian/bi movement, then they'd be left in the dust. Most transgender people are just gay or lesbian, no one is stopping them from having intimate relationships w/ people of the same sex or opposite. I just think that encouraging people to go through w/ a procedure that permanently mutilates their body is a stupid idea.
    Fuck you and get educated... I'm a transgendered lesbian how do you respond to that? Surely I should be into men based on your feebleminded understanding of it.
    Al'Akir - EU Affliction, Mistweaver, Holydin and Blood raid toons.
    15 years of loving Broodwar Zerg.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    So much anger, so little understanding...
    We all make decisions in our lives, that much is true, but our capability to make decisions and their permanency varies quite a lot depending on our age and the decision in question.

Your friend was likely far older than 2 when he decided to do it, with that I have no issues, what i wonder is how capable is a 2 year old of making such a choice, especially when you, again, listen to the interviews with the parents and it being quite clear they had quite a bit of pressure on the matter even if they dont realize it.
    Actually, no. My friend considered suicide at that age because of personal grievances. She/he/no matter what you decide to call her, once stood before a motorway, a conclave of death, considering the finality of life at that same young age because he/she felt uncomfortable with the with the gender with which he/she was predetermined with. Yes, I'm filled with anger on this subject because it's personal. Just like the personal decisions transgender men and women make because it's a personal matter. Because it affects us directly.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    No, it isn't a disorder. Hoarding is a damaging mental pattern, and is treated, while being trans, queer, gay, bi, whatever-sexual, are gender identifications and sexual attractions, they aren't, and will never be, disorders.

10+ Year Old Account
    This really went down a dark path from the beginning. Locking this thread.