Poll: Should WOW as a sub based game release more content than Free to Play games?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    If that's the case then why are they shoveling such a crappy expansion?

No new classes, races, or continents.

Just farm 2.0 and a rejiggered zone that we've been to before.
    As much as I hate WoD, you are spewing bullshit. Draenor is monstrously different from Outland. They used outland as a skeleton to make Draenor so they knew where they wanted to place important landmarks. Past that, it is completely different. New classes or races? Don't care to be quite honest. What I do hate is them shitting on dungeons for yet another expansion and prohibiting flying from the new content. Basing Draenor max level content around Timeless Isle is also a huge mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    As much as I hate WoD, you are spewing bullshit. Draenor is monstrously different from Outland. They used outland as a skeleton to make Draenor so they knew where they wanted to place important landmarks. Past that, it is completely different. New classes or races? Don't care to be quite honest. What I do hate is them shitting on dungeons for yet another expansion and prohibiting flying from the new content. Basing Draenor max level content around Timeless Isle is also a huge mistake.
    I agree with your points except about flying (which by the way, I don't care about personally). We're getting less content, less quality with said content, and paying more for it. Considering how little WoD has going for it Garrison's should be a main selling point with lots of features.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    Also, please stop the quality vs quantity bullshit. It's tiring. They can release anything of their usual quality whenever they want. Blizzard has content to release. They can plan fine, like they did for prior MoP patches. It wouldn't be different for one more patch to be considerate to players.
    Yeah that's right, Blizzard are sitting there with a fully polished and finished version WoD in their hands ready to release, but they're just being jerks and telling us we can't have it until October-December.

Obviously yes. Just hire more devs and yeah blizzard should stop the attitute "we have the best devs in the world all other suck" because there is fuckton of people in industry capable of working for them prolly alot even better than current devs"

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Obviously yes. Just hire more devs and yeah blizzard should stop the attitute "we have the best devs in the world all other suck" because there is fuckton of people in industry capable of working for them prolly alot even better than current devs"
    I think it is harder then it looks. If throwing money and personal at problems solved everything then their would be no solution in this world that would go unsolved.

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    If that's the case then why are they shoveling such a crappy expansion?

No new classes, races, or continents.

Just farm 2.0 and a rejiggered zone that we've been to before.
    Either you're a time traveller, or you're talking utter rubbish.

I'm betting on the latter. You have no idea on the quality of the expansion, and basing "no new class or race" as your argument is just laughable. And the 'no new continent' line is just outright wrong. And you're missing out most of the new features and tweeks.

So no. Bad. Bad! Go sit in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Either you're a time traveller, or you're talking utter rubbish.

I'm betting on the latter. You have no idea on the quality of the expansion, and basing "no new class or race" as your argument is just laughable. And the 'no new continent' line is just outright wrong. And you're missing out most of the new features and tweeks.

So no. Bad. Bad! Go sit in the corner.
    Some people perfer to live with the negitive. Don't get me wrong a new class or race would have been great. But DK and Monk have kind of shown that adding new classes all the time is kind of a difficult thing to balance. Best for them to have time with them. New race was pretty much eatten up by new models. But it was a much needed upgrade. We can argue that they have the time, money, or get more people to death.. but reality is this is where it is at. No reason to cry over spilled milk.

But to argue zero content is coming. Pretty laughable.