Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    So, if your Auntie Mary is the sister of your mother and the sister of your classmate's father, wouldn't that make your classmate's father your sister's brother? In other words, your uncle?
    Well, let me put it this way:

Me and my classmate share the same aunt. in other words, we are both Auntie Mary's nephews.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    So, if your Auntie Mary is the sister of your mother and the sister of your classmate's father, wouldn't that make your classmate's father your sister's brother? In other words, your uncle?
    Mary and Mommy share a father, Marry and ClassDaddy probably then share a mother. I think.

Unless I stumble in the mental family tree I'm looking at, OP isn't blood-related to his classmate. But isn't "cousin" generally used as a catch-all term for any kind of relation further out than sibling?

Edit: So if you both have the same aunt, but aren't blood-related, you're not technically cousins. But you can introduce each other as "my kinda-cousin", then share the story in a comprehensible manner for extra "More you know!"-points.
    Last edited by Calzaeth; 2014-05-27 at 11:54 PM.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

My head hurts trying to make sense of this. But pretty much if none of your parents' immediate family and her parents' immediate family are the same, you are distant enough that you can probably bang her.

People do not seem to understand:

my classmate and i are not cousins by marriage, but we share the same aunt genetically.

in other words, Auntie Mary is my mother's half-sister and my classmate's father's sister.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus903 View Post
    People do not seem to understand:

my classmate and i are not cousins by marriage, but we share the same aunt genetically.

in other words, Auntie Mary is my mother's half-sister and my classmate's father's sister.
    So i was Right i solved the puzzle first And yes u are what they call "cousin-in-law"

Quote Originally Posted by Vivapin8 View Post
    So i was Right i solved the puzzle first And yes u are what they call "cousin-in-law"
    Don't be an idiot.

I just said we are not cousins by marriage.

after receiving little to no answers, i come down to the conclusion that we are just half-cousins, because i can presume we share the same grandfather. There's absolutely no way we can share the same aunt genetically and not have the same grandparents.

Yes you can sleep with her and will not end up with gollum coming out of her. I know that is what you wanted to know so you are welcome, that is why I am here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shocktroop View Post
    Yes you can sleep with her and will not end up with gollum coming out of her. I know that is what you wanted to know so you are welcome, that is why I am here.
    He's male.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    No, first cousins are not boneable.
    Depends on the state.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousi...tates_by_state

In some states it's perfectly legal to both bone and marry your first cousin. Mostly in states where gay marriage is banned oddly enough.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivapin8 View Post
    Hey... You didn't! I was first!

There's absolutely no way we can share the same aunt genetically and not have the same grandparents.
    She can be half related to both of you.
    Grandparent M + Grandparent N = "classmate's parent"
    Grandparent X + Grandparent Y = "your parent"
    divorce/widow/new coupling...
    Grandparent M + Grandparent Y = "mutual aunt"

You share no grandparents, except in the legal sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitkanen View Post

This scenario is correct, you do not share any grandparents. You have no genetic connection to this person, just a legal one which is probably called "half cousin".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    No, first cousins are not boneable.
    No see you've got your cousins, and then your first cousins and then your second cousins...

Deleted
    naked girl pics or gtfo

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't be an idiot.

I just said we are not cousins by marriage.

after receiving little to no answers, i come down to the conclusion that we are just half-cousins, because i can presume we share the same grandfather. There's absolutely no way we can share the same aunt genetically and not have the same grandparents.
    Explain something half ass, then get mad when you don't get a clear answer. Stay classy.....

Also yes it is by marriage.

As was explained.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitkanen View Post

This happened because of a marriage.
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2014-05-28 at 07:12 PM.

Deleted
    yes you can fuck her without creating the anti christ
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-05-28 at 07:30 PM.