Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    No more flying mounts=more PvP=more money your arguement is invalid

    /10 char...

  2. #2
    Immortal Taftvalue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    somewhere in the desert
    Posts
    7,877
    thanks for creating this highly valuable thread where we can discuss stuff for thousands of hours

    now please, have a nice day
    There is only one god and his name is Sargeras.


  3. #3
    Statements > discussion

  4. #4
    yes ignore PvE servers.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zanjin/simple horde main
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post25856782
    #Tracerisawesomelycute
    World of Warcraft: Assault on Argus(its time we take the fight to the legion)

  5. #5
    Since when did PvE ever generate revenue? Oh never thank you

    - - - Updated - - -

    Only intellectuals will post in this thread because they understand equations, and equations are a essential part of math, so I don't care if no one posts actually the better just makes this thread even more important. More is not better better is better.

  6. #6
    ok so the OP is trolling. got it.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zanjin/simple horde main
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post25856782
    #Tracerisawesomelycute
    World of Warcraft: Assault on Argus(its time we take the fight to the legion)

  7. #7
    Your equation doesn't really make any sense since there will still be flying mounts.

    Still, if they were completely removed, Blizzard wouldn't make any more money.

  8. #8
    More flying mounts = more PvP = More money =
    = your argument is a potato
    Me to WoW chat : "This ice epidemic is out of control. 3 horses have just tested positive in Victoria. Where do horses find Ice dealers anyway?"
    Random king of the internet : "Probably from a drug mule."

  9. #9
    Since there are way more PvE realms than PvP, it stands to reason that there are more players that prefer PvE than PvP. Therefore, your statement would be false since more players do not partake in the PvP aspect of the game as you stated. Otherwise, there would be much more PvP content than PvE for the game as well, but over the course of all the expansions, not a single one was mainly PvP content. I'm sure Blizzard knows the exact numbers of accounts that mainly do PvP as opposed to PvE and if there were more, then they would come out with alot more PvP content to appease those players.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

  10. #10
    I don't think I have ever heard, since the launch of vanilla to the siege of Orgrimmar, anybody - and I mean ANYBODY - say "You know what you should play World of Warcraft for? The PVP!"
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    That's the ONLY reason you would post 9600 posts over 3 years: a mission of hate.

  11. #11
    Keyboard Turner Gabos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1

    Have a cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I don't think I have ever heard, since the launch of vanilla to the siege of Orgrimmar, anybody - and I mean ANYBODY - say "You know what you should play World of Warcraft for? The PVP!"
    You sir, win the internet

    Even though I pretty much only play PvP, I would never recommend the game because of it

  12. #12
    Did this thread really need fucking necro'd?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hallufauz View Post
    Your equation doesn't really make any sense since there will still be flying mounts.

    Still, if they were completely removed, Blizzard wouldn't make any more money.
    Brother!

    /10cha

  13. #13
    Bloodsail Admiral dashflash890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,165
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I don't think I have ever heard, since the launch of vanilla to the siege of Orgrimmar, anybody - and I mean ANYBODY - say "You know what you should play World of Warcraft for? The PVP!"
    This is so true. I can't stand WoW pvp. I don't like not being able to control my character for 95% of a battleground while they try to kill me before I can even react. Same with arenas. That isnt a fun thing to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

  14. #14
    Elemental Lord
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabos View Post
    You sir, win the internet

    Even though I pretty much only play PvP, I would never recommend the game because of it

    Nobody should. PvP can be fun in WoW but where it shines best - today - are the instanced PvP set up where we can get some semblance of structure and fairness. Open world PvP just doesn't really exist...it has degenerated too far and needs a from the ground up rebuild to address the many issues and problems it has. Blizzard seems content with simple band aid patching upon patching

    EJL

  15. #15
    Your "statement" of opinion might have been true, but you neglected to take into account the PvE and RP realms. Also, when it comes to PvP, the bulk of it is done inside of BG and Arena instances. Until people can no longer queue for instances, they will remain in the city waiting for a queue to pop. If the queue did not teleport you to the entrance, people would be back out in the world, at those entrances, waiting for their parties to be ready. This, combined with no flying, would provide some world PvP on PvP servers.

    WoD will be introducing a toggle that prevents you from ever accidentally flagging for PvP. Since the PvE and RP communities will be enjoying the benefit of this feature, even the PvP players who enjoy a good griefing will be left out in the cold with no one to gank. I would recommend having facts to back up your claims next time. Not every statement is rooted in logic. This thread certainly proves that.

  16. #16
    Pit Lord Yggdrasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    America!!
    Posts
    2,484
    Not to be the 6th toe but do we really need more "no flying" threads?

  17. #17
    Oh yeah, world PvP was clearly the thing that kept WoW going all these years.

  18. #18
    Over 9000! Arbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Thunder Bluff
    Posts
    9,594
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I don't think I have ever heard, since the launch of vanilla to the siege of Orgrimmar, anybody - and I mean ANYBODY - say "You know what you should play World of Warcraft for? The PVP!"
    Mvallas speaking cold hard truth, WoW has some of the worst pvp & we all know it. Maybe TM Vs SS & Old AV were big parts of the game in Vanilla. But PvP will never be the main source of content for the game. It's just a side thing now.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Not to be the 6th toe but do we really need more "no flying" threads?
    Best just to report it as spam and move on. The OP has only dropped a grenade statement, and then waited to see how many would get "caught" up in the conversation. This was little more than a flammable conversation started by someone against flying.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post
    More flying mounts = more PvP = More money =
    = your argument is a potato
    . . . which, of course, means that your argument is insalad.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •