Having Trouble as WW finding good comps in arenas and other questions.

I have played with a Hpriest/Dpriest in 2's and that seems to work well alot of times but we are having major trouble with cc. I'm not sure if its my priest friend getting caught out of position or what but it seems I have to work so much harder to get a kill than any other class I have played (which is most classes, have 4 90's, and 3 85's). I have been considering running with a Dk or a rogue but the rogue I know DR's with sap and para as well as our stuns.
    I guess my main question would be what are some good comps both 2's and 3v3 for a WW. preferably involving a mage/warrior/rogue/DK because i have friends that play those classes.
    And second is there anything I doing wrong to get the kill, its really hard to stay on druids/mages/hunter (hunters less so)

Im full prideful and have a crit/mastery/haste stat priority after hit and exp. I also get parried a shit ton by warriors and dk's even with 6% expertise.
    use tigers lust, RJW, Healing Elixers, Chi brew,

one more questions sorry to ask so much, is the tyrannical primal diamond worth using over the 216 agi, 3% crit damage primal?

Start things off, yes to the Tyrannical diamond.

As far as comps go, Monks are intensely control based, the best way to go about it is to roll (no pun intended) with a very high damage 3rd, preferably ranged that can capitalize on your cc, weather clutch or not. I.E. Hunter, or a warlock. Hunter is probably the best case scenario when it comes to the second dps in a 3's comp with a WW.