Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    So many silly choices in this thread. The choice is obvious, with no competition:

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    The nostalgia!
    This has more WoW feeling in it than Cata, MoP and WoD put together.

Icecrown Glacier, Karazhan or Black Temple. All superb scores. I feel nothing post WotLK even comes close.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Lol wtf was this song. It always bothered me the most. I'm fighting through ICC and all of a sudden I break into some jazzy saxophone room? Seemed so random
    The boss was a tribute to James Brown who had passed a way around the time of ICC development. His name is even sounds similar: Bronjahm. Sounds a lot like "Brown's Jam". The music was a tribute to the man himself, even his tile was <Godfather of Souls>. James Brown was the Godfather of Soul (as in the music).

His voice is even similar to James Brown in that he makes a lot of the noises that James if famous for. Heck, he even has Papas Brand New bag!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

I liked Grizzly Hills as well, but my favorite is probably Nightsong.

Deleted
    I tend not to listen to the music in WoW. But there are a few pieces that I will always turn off my own music for. My favourite zone in the whole game is Howling Fjord. I love that zone so much. I love levelling there on a weekend morning, just pumping up the volume and immersing myself.

Other music I really love is the music in BC Auchindoun dungeons, and the music that plays in Belinda Stonehearth's room in AV and what used to be Arcanist Doan's room in the library wing of Scarlet Monastery. Oh, and the music that plays during the Sindragosa encounter in ICC.