Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I didn't do the math (only play guardian as an alt) but napkin math would suggest that agi scales worst % wise since you have a shit ton of AP from vengeance and the crit portion on agi will push you over the hard cap and more haste also means more mauls.

More haste doesn't mean more mauls, it just means more tooth&claw procs, so it won't increase your damage, only your survival.

Deleted
    depends if you have been using Maul on CD or not. If you can't use Maul on CD because you are spending your rage on SD and FR too much you will get more rage and also can use more mauls this way or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Yea i knew that, i'm just surprised that haste, being only 10-20% of your damage, is better than agi past 103% crit.
    Agility got nerfed hard in the MoP pre-patch due to reduction in Agility -> Attack Power + Crit. If I remember correctly we used to have 1 extra AP and 3 times as much Crit % per point of Agility in Cata versus what we have now.

As for the Maul thing, yeah, more haste = more rage = more chances to use Maul without Rage starving.

Agility got nerfed hard in the MoP pre-patch due to reduction in Agility -> Attack Power + Crit. If I remember correctly we used to have 1 extra AP and 3 times as much Crit % per point of Agility in Cata versus what we have now.
    AP didn't get nerfed, we just lost a bunch of the passive bonuses that increased it. Crit from Agility did get nerfed super hard though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tungzten View Post
    depends if you have been using Maul on CD or not. If you can't use Maul on CD because you are spending your rage on SD and FR too much you will get more rage and also can use more mauls this way or am I missing something?
    Guess i thought you meant that T&C made maul free.. but at my gear level i have so much rage there's no reason not to maul on CD haha.