Clarity of Power + Surge of Darkness + Mastery: Mental Anguish

I guess it's a little bit too early to get excited about it, but it sounds to me like mastery stacking Shadow Priest's Surge of Darkness procs are going to be hitting like Chaos Bolts.

Am I missing something or will taking CoP render Surge of Darkness suboptimal since it won't have VT to proc off?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Am I missing something or will taking CoP render Surge of Darkness suboptimal since it won't have VT to proc off?
    Devouring Plague also has a chance to trigger Surge of Darkness. Made especially for that reason.

You could always just put VT up to get procs and then just swap to something with no dots on it. Shadow looks to be the only caster getting to keep their blanket silence right now too.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=melt%20faces

I am really excited about the possibilities of this combo. This is gonna make battlegrounds a lot of fun. Droppin' rapid fire bombs on people should make for some interesting gameplay. Interested to see if it would work in 3's. Though you'd have to cast a normal mindspike to switch to a target with dots, could make things difficult to swap quickly.