Deleted

[TV] Falling Skies [Spoilers ahead]

Hi people!

The 4th season of Falling Skies is near and I recently finished watching the 3rd season. I pretty much like the show, but late in season 3 one question came up that i couldn't answer myself. also googling didn't help much:

How did Lourdes become the mole? When and Where did she get bugged and where did she get her equipment from?

Looking forward to your thoughts!
    Best wishes
    Tobi
    Last edited by mmoc9a551c3d4f; 2014-05-28 at 09:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just watched Season 4 Episode 1, and I couldn't follow it that well. It feels like they tried smashing all kinds of different plot lines in 40 minutes and it became a huge mess. Or am I just slow? Anyone else feel this way?

Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    I just watched Season 4 Episode 1, and I couldn't follow it that well. It feels like they tried smashing all kinds of different plot lines in 40 minutes and it became a huge mess. Or am I just slow? Anyone else feel this way?
    Seeing as how it's not airing until the 22nd can I ask how you watched it?

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    ya i felt the same way. like when did all this happen.. this season is probably gonna be ALOT of flashbacks and backstory on everyones new surroundings + present issues. the problem with that is that you feel lost until like halfway thru the season when it starts to make sense with enough flashbacks

also i LOL'd at lexi.. idk about you but at least make her look similar. platinum blonde hair the fuck..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Seeing as how it's not airing until the 22nd can I ask how you watched it?
    i heard that HBO put it online one week ahead - don't know how true / accurate that is ^^

concerning the first episode:

as far as i understood, there are 4 plot lines.

1.: Adults are being locked away in some ghetto by the Eshfeni and Mason is trying to start an uprising.

2.: Kids are being locked away in some brain wash camp by the Eshfeni. Instead of changing kids to skitters they now rather brainwash them first. lil' mason however is trying to lead an underground group of kids to overcome the supressors

3.: Some young adults followed masons daughter (forgot her name ^^) to some china town where she protects them with her some-what spiritual half-eshfeni powers...

4.: some adults weren't caught by the Eshfeni and now roam the surroundings of the ghetto camp (1) ... Glass wants to find her family and is becoming a real hardship bitch ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    also i LOL'd at lexi.. idk about you but at least make her look similar. platinum blonde hair the fuck..
    right, lexi - that was her name ^^
    i believe she said when she first met ben that her hair changed spontaniously ... that it has changed kind of over-night ...

actually i didn't think that the first episode was that confusing, maybe the first 20 minutes until every camp has been revealed, but after that is all made quite sense for me.

the only thing i don't get is why the eshfeni lock the adults away, they could just kill them ...

I was very disappointed with the start of season 4. It seems like a reset made the stretch the show out. I mean everything in season 3 was in the end for nothing really. The new allies arrived only to leave a second later. It feels like we went back to the start again and tbh i am losing faith in the show. Its almost like a soap oprea with story lines and events being used over and over again. I will give it a few more episodes but if it keeps on like this i might have to retire from the show sadly.