Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I finally got an Akali game and it was every bit as awesome as I thought. You can chain your shrouds for permanent buffs/slows/stealth which was awesome, and teamfights were so funny because nameplates overlap.

15+ Year Old Account
    Soraka.

The Q spam was hilarious, and their team would have made an MMO raid group proud with their healing effectiveness
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone tried Braum ? Perma stun, didn't die once (because i went full tanky runes and masteries), also dmg is crap

15+ Year Old Account
    OK, Soraka vote retracted, All For One Blitzcrank was ridiculous and outrageous
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Blitzcrank in this mode is briljant. My team even had an AFK from the start and we still won a 5v4 because we lined our hooks up better.

Fun!

15+ Year Old Account
    The dong squad is real
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    I've finally played 10 Syndras game! That was really laggy. Never again xD

10x Thresh was pain. I don't want to play 10x Blitz...

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I want to play Akali or katarina, but people insist on ziggs, nida and karthus. I'm pretty sure akalis could hide in each other's shrouds.
    Yeah I've been trying every game to get Akali. Every time I manage to get her through, someone dodges. queue rage

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I finally got an Akali game and it was every bit as awesome as I thought. You can chain your shrouds for permanent buffs/slows/stealth which was awesome, and teamfights were so funny because nameplates overlap.
    This now makes me want it even more

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    Blitzcrank in this mode is briljant. My team even had an AFK from the start and we still won a 5v4 because we lined our hooks up better.

Fun!
    I played 10 Blitz when it was unoffical custom games and that was really fun. I bet it still is.

I really want to play 10 Ezreals. Also played it during the unofficial period and saw every Ez build under the sun in that one game. My team had 2 AP, AD, Blue, and Hybrid. Other team had mixed AP and AD because they weren't as creative. Definitely one of the most fun.

10 Syndra and 10 Hiemer also sounds really fun and I would want to do that. Maybe 10 Teemo to be evil.

15+ Year Old Account
    10 v 10 Evelynn sounds funny - nobody ever leaves stealth!

I'm definitely voting Soraka in my next game though, the Starfall sounds fun (plus I am the Banana-God!)

I have done 10x Zed, 10x Yasuo, and 10x Gangplank so far - all very spammy. Yasuo ults got pretty silly, while Gangplank was probably the most skillful / teamwork / fun. The enemy team all went AD builds, while our team mixed it up with one AP-tank, one Armor-tank, I went on-hit / Lifesteal, and the other two went Crit/AD - worked out way better for us (plus we staggered our ults to keep them always in one, rather than the enemy teams attempt to stack all five on top of one another (which we usually escape with 0 or 1 casualty).

Edit: Just did 10x Singed, that game was easily the most bizarre, but not really fun. It was like if MS Paint was a PvP game - everyone gets a brush colour and tries to paint the most of the map with it that they can - and whoever... the win conditions don't really make sense/exist
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2014-05-31 at 05:36 AM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Twitch is pretty fun, until someone buys an oracles and they all just bushcamp waiting for someone to stealth.

Zyra is pretty fun too. Battle of the plants. Game can take a while though.

Deleted
    There's still a few OFA's i'd like to try, so far i've only done Darius and Blitz, which were both hilarious, but for some reason alot of people seem to want Yasuo, and I don't understand why. Nonetheless i'd like to try some stuff like Lux or Anivia, walls and lazers everywhere could be pretty fun (albeit lengthy).

Deleted
    You don't want to try Vel'koz xD You have no idea which Q is which. Is it enemy Q? Is it ally' Q? IS IT MY Q?! xD

Zyra was really boring. Though it turns out you can detonate your own teams planted seeds.

The wave clear was way too strong to get anywhere, and passives everywhere lol.

Dream battles? All everyone picks are ezreal, nidalee or ziggs. So fucking boring. I want rammus. But then someone just dodges when what you want to pick finally gets chosen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    If I get something like Leona then I will dodge. A bunch of tanks hitting each other gets old fast.
    I don't know, two of the funnest games I've had so far were Gangplank, and Alistair
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    I've experienced Singed. Please no. I don't know if I hate it more than Nidalee though. Mundo was also... interesting, same with Thresh and Nautilus.

Jayce was kinda fun actually.

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    It is all about troll picks. Taric, alistar that kind of thing. Anyone who picks nidalee, ziggs, lux is boring. Max range q'ing for 40mins isn't fun.