10+ Year Old Account

Magicka: Wizard Wars Open Beta

For those who are interested, and didn't get into the closed beta, it is now open on Steam for anybody to download. http://store.steampowered.com/app/20...4f9b-142070609
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    For those who are interested, and didn't get into the closed beta, it is now open on Steam for anybody to download. http://store.steampowered.com/app/20...4f9b-142070609
    How do people like it?
    I will play it one day, a bit busy in other games now.
    However got a key a week or so before open beta, but got stuck in tutorial when doing the healing stuff... so couldnt play and haven't logged in since. Is it more stable now? How's population? And ofc... hows gameplay?=)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    How do people like it?
    I will play it one day, a bit busy in other games now.
    However got a key a week or so before open beta, but got stuck in tutorial when doing the healing stuff... so couldnt play and haven't logged in since. Is it more stable now? How's population? And ofc... hows gameplay?=)
    There are server problems due to the massive influx of new beta players, but they said they are going to be adding more today. Once you actually get into a game it's smooth. Its pretty popular, according to steam there are a few thousand players on at a time, and that's with the server problems. The gameplay is amazing! I think this is the most skill based PvP game currently available. The forums seem to be mostly positive, with the usual complaining about server problems.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2014-05-30 at 02:04 AM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    Managed to get out of tutorial after some struggle.
    It's a fun and fast game, I really like it. I will probably play it every once in a while.
    Just got a bit annoyed I bought fire set on sale for ingame currency (not real cash) and then pink electric one was on sale day after (I'm rather pink) :P
    But fast queues, somewhat balanced at least for now, a bit complex with a few things to think about. Well, they did it good with this one.