Guild Calendars by Server

With the double GSF/PvP rewards events and revamped Group Finder operations in 2.8, I would expect an increase in the number of people looking to group up, whether for premade/guild runs or for PUGs.

I’d like to have a single, easily accessible source of information that lists the following information for each server:
    • Guild Faction
    • Guild Name
    • Date and Time for any regularly scheduled activities
    • Character Names of 2-3 contact persons for those interested in more information

I’m picturing each interested guild submitting a quick blurb to a thread, either continuously updating the first post (which would make for a VERY long first post, even with shorthand) or attaching an Excel file, maybe with each tab as a day of the week. Here’s a snippet of what I’d see if it were in Excel:

Faction Category Date Time Event Guild Contacts

Empire PvE 5/28/2014 8:00PM Eastern 16M SM DF Guild Name Here Contact 1
    Contact 2
    Contact 3

8:30PM Eastern 16M SM TC Guild Name Here Contact 1
    Contact 2
    Contact 3

9:30PM Eastern 8M HM DP Guild Name Here Contact 1
    Contact 2
    Contact 3

9:30PM Eastern 16M SM TFB Guild Name Here Contact 1
    Contact 2
    Contact 3

10:00PM Eastern 16M SM SnV Guild Name Here Contact 1
    Contact 2
    Contact 3

10:00PM Eastern 16M SM DP Guild Name Here Contact 1
    Contact 2
    Contact 3

10:00PM Eastern 8M HM DP Guild Name Here Contact 1
    Contact 2
    Contact 3

10:00PM Eastern 8M NIM DF Guild Name Here Contact 1
    Contact 2
    Contact 3

(Forgive the formatting issues, but you get the idea.)

This concept would help several categories of people:
    • Unguilded individuals looking for group opportunities
    • Guilded individuals looking to supplement their existing content with cross-guild pugging
    • Guilded groups looking to either recruit or advertise available slots in group content

Ideally, this could all be within each server page on the official forums. Unfortunately, since I’m not a subscriber, I don’t have access to post there, otherwise I’d have already started it myself. While I can ask one of my guildies with a subscription to post it, I also wanted to gauge interest here, both to the general concept of the idea, and to see how many different servers would consider using it.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by jkutswings View Post
    With the double GSF/PvP rewards events and revamped Group Finder operations in 2.8, I would expect an increase in the number of people looking to group up, whether for premade/guild runs or for PUGs.

I’d like to have a single, easily accessible source of information that lists the following information for each server:
    • Guild Faction
    • Guild Name
    • Date and Time for any regularly scheduled activities
    • Character Names of 2-3 contact persons for those interested in more information

I’m picturing each interested guild submitting a quick blurb to a thread, either continuously updating the first post (which would make for a VERY long first post, even with shorthand) or attaching an Excel file, maybe with each tab as a day of the week. Here’s a snippet of what I’d see if it were in Excel:

Faction Category Date Time Event Guild Contacts

Empire PvE 5/28/2014 8:00PM Eastern 16M SM DF Guild Name Here Contact 1
    Contact 2
    Contact 3

8:30PM Eastern 16M SM TC Guild Name Here Contact 1
    Contact 2
    Contact 3

9:30PM Eastern 8M HM DP Guild Name Here Contact 1
    Contact 2
    Contact 3

9:30PM Eastern 16M SM TFB Guild Name Here Contact 1
    Contact 2
    Contact 3

10:00PM Eastern 16M SM SnV Guild Name Here Contact 1
    Contact 2
    Contact 3

10:00PM Eastern 16M SM DP Guild Name Here Contact 1
    Contact 2
    Contact 3

10:00PM Eastern 8M HM DP Guild Name Here Contact 1
    Contact 2
    Contact 3

10:00PM Eastern 8M NIM DF Guild Name Here Contact 1
    Contact 2
    Contact 3

(Forgive the formatting issues, but you get the idea.)

This concept would help several categories of people:
    • Unguilded individuals looking for group opportunities
    • Guilded individuals looking to supplement their existing content with cross-guild pugging
    • Guilded groups looking to either recruit or advertise available slots in group content

Ideally, this could all be within each server page on the official forums. Unfortunately, since I’m not a subscriber, I don’t have access to post there, otherwise I’d have already started it myself. While I can ask one of my guildies with a subscription to post it, I also wanted to gauge interest here, both to the general concept of the idea, and to see how many different servers would consider using it.

Thoughts?
    You're pretty hardcore to be wanting to raid Dread Palace thru weekly passes without being a subscriber. As organizational as you seem to be, I'm surprised you haven't just app'd to a serious Nightmare-level guild, you have a more goal-oriented attitude than like, 95% of the playerbase.