Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Lightbulb Free Games - Origin, Steam and Other Gaming Platforms

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/b...andard-edition

Better grab it up before June 3rd.

Edit 6/17: Today's free game is Peggle. https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/b...andard-edition
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2014-06-18 at 12:58 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    nice, already have it though, would activision do the same for some older call of duty would be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Grabbed it XD got it downloading now

- - - Updated - - -

Do people even still play it?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    got all excited, oh cool battlefield 3 for free! then i remembered i already own the game >.>

BF3 is now free? Damn, I already bought the game when it got released :S

Thanks for telling us. I grabbed it and my friends will too!

Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks. Been meaning to try out the newer battlefields, since the last one i played was bad company 2 (which i absolutely loved). Hopefully this one will be good aswell.

bf3 is pretty good, bf4 is only a small upgrade (while still good). Ofc there's more players on the latest version.

10+ Year Old Account
    i got the shitty standard edition for free when i got my current rig..
    "it's being bound to work or study that allows us to live like people." Illya

Also, for those interested Plants VS Zombies is still free on the same page on Origin. Looks like they've been doing a "On the House" each month and had Deadspace from March 28th to May 8th (as they spread the word). I missed this one, but had it from the Humble Bundle so it wasn't a big deal. Then PvZ was May 8th till Current so far and then the BF3 from today to June 3rd.

I may not like the Origin platform or EA much, but who can pass up a free game you might play at some point?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think BF3 is actually much better then BF4 personally.

Also the single player was actually fun to play (For me anyway)
    You're a towel.

Not planning to install origin - no matter what they're giving away for free.

10+ Year Old Account
    this on the house thing is awesome, definitely making me hate origin less

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Not planning to install origin - no matter what they're giving away for free.
    While I can understand why people seem to hate Origin with a passion, the fact that people still straight up refuse to even touch it to get a FREE GAME as good as BF3 is mind boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    While I can understand why people seem to hate Origin with a passion, the fact that people still straight up refuse to even touch it to get a FREE GAME as good as BF3 is mind boggling.
    Some people do it because of bad experiences. I know while I was downloading BF3 so it stays on my account it disconnected because the server couldn't handle it about 6-8 times. Was quite frustrating to pause and remember to restart the download. That's just one of the many reasons I know most won't touch it because of the hassle.

Now i know this might be a silly question but no hurt asking. I have most of the DLC for this game on xbox i supose there is no way to link my xbox account to my origin account and get the dlc on the pc without having to pay again is there.

NVM found what i needed and no it doesnt, which is pretty stupid since my xbox live account is linked and it knows i have 2 of the dlc packs .
    Last edited by Zeta333; 2014-05-29 at 03:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Thanks. Been meaning to try out the newer battlefields, since the last one i played was bad company 2 (which i absolutely loved). Hopefully this one will be good aswell.
    You may be a little disappointed destruction wise if you're a big fan of Bad Company. Overall BF3 is still solid though.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Ugh asking me for activation key but didnt even get one wth >.>
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Also, for those interested Plants VS Zombies is still free on the same page on Origin.
    Almost forgot that deal was still going. Thanks for reminding me :P